Wiimm's MKW Fun - DOLPHIN: Fatal Error bluescreen, game sometimes hides CTs

Wiimm's MKW Fun - DOLPHIN: Fatal Error bluescreen, game sometimes hides CTs

Hello all,

So yesterday evening I patched my MKW PAL WBFS image for use with Wiimm's Mario Kart Wii fun on Linux. The patch has been made successfully, and so I sent it to my Windows partition for use with Dolphin.
      This morning I decided to try the pack out using the Dolphin emulator (this is what I only use now instead of a Wii). I was greeted by Wiimm's beautiful Mii but along with a rapid spooky error message saying that the CTGP pack failed to load correctly.
      See below:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

As you may have seen, the pack itself works just fine. I did a bit of off-screen testing to ensure nothing would crash or anything. all works fine.
      But should I be worried about this message though? It seemed like a serious issue to me but it could be that the texture breaks due to my internal resolution set to 2.5x native. (1600x1320)

Can anyone verify with me and/or tell me if this might be a problem?

Thanks in advance,

Reboot.

P.S., apparently I can not pick from any of the custom tracks in the mkw-fun region online. Is this a known issue?

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

EDIT: Now that I have selected a few custom tracks, all of them would dissapear as soon as I want to select another stage. Can anyone inform me on this please?
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Reboot ()

hm wasnt there a problem with the CT Code Extension on Dolphin? I really recommend using a (v)Wii anyway. But i think @Wiimm and @Leseratte can tell you more about it :p
      Mario Kart Wii Friendcode:
      5460-6092-2743 (OpenHost)

Distributions I play regularly:
      Wiimms Mario Kart Fun | CTGP-Revolution | Hack Pack v3 | Mario Kart Wii

Custom Tracks by me:
      List of my Custom Tracks
      Dolphin have always problems with the CT-Code. SO a blue screen is expected.

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.
      Mmh. So that means I'll just have to use my vWii for the time being...
      But is there no workaround or fix for Dolphin users though? Where does the problem reside on the CT code?
      As far as I can tell everything just works fine but after a race or two the game just prevents me from choosing another CT which is saddening, considering it just works fine to me.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.