CTGP-R next to unmodified game?

It is possible to play CTGP-R without modifying or changing your own game save by enabling the option to save the game on your SD card in the CTGP-R settings. Alternatively, you can use Game Save Manager GX or something similar to make a backup of your existing save, which will then be saved onto your SD card.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Procyon schrieb:

Reboot schrieb:

It is possible to play CTGP-R without modifying or changing your own game save by enabling the option to save the game on your SD card in the CTGP-R settings. Alternatively, you can use Game Save Manager GX or something similar to make a backup of your existing save, which will then be saved onto your SD card.
      Thanks, so I would select save to SD in settings?
      Yup. When you launch the channel or the homebrew app for it there is a section called settings and from there there is an option to do so.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.