(CLOSED!)HELP! STUCK ON "SEEKING.." IN SSBB

(CLOSED!)HELP! STUCK ON "SEEKING.." IN SSBB

Hi! I tried playing SSBB Online, but it only displays "Seeking..." and when i add friends it just says "Offline" i tried every soloution but nothing happened. Help please!
      Someone call the ambulance!
      Wii U Wii U Wii U Wii U. (At least Satoro get it...)
      :iwata:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von KirbyTiger ()

KirbyTiger schrieb:

People are in the same reigon as me (RSBE), this is weird, because i can play MKWII online fine...
      While Region is factor in the Basic Brawl Matchmaking,(I don't know if this is true or not, but I came up with this idea after many attempts at playing Basic Brawl with other people. Please correct me if I'm wrong.) It also Depends on the connection between you and other players. Sometimes if the play lives in a faraway place from where you are, the connection is very bad, and both you and that play can't meet up.

Also, if you see on the Gamestat page, even though it says people are online, that doesn't mean there trying to find other players, as most of the time, there in the menus. The only times people are in Basic Brawl/Team Battle is when theres a ker_var for the player.

(And just saying, Because the Names on Brawl are only used for friend battles, the server can't show any names, only FC, PID, and Other Information.)

Again, to any Wiimmfi Dev, Do correct me if I'm wrong.
      Here's some of my Friend Codes! Tell me if you added me on my wall
      Wii U NNID: Coolnez
      3DS: 2449-5880-8626
      Spoiler anzeigen
      :Smiley_v3_Nintendo_Wii: Wii Games:
      :Smilie_v2_Mario: Mario Kart Wii: 3871-4720-7878 (Openhost: ON)
      :Smilie_v2_Luigi: CTGP Revaluation: 0864-9950-7470 (Openhost: ON)
      :smilie_diddy: Mario Strikers Charged: 2711-8308-9743 (Openhost OFF)
      :smilie_ssbmlogo: Super Smash Bros Brawl: 4601-6166-4309 Name: Nez (Openhost: ON)
      Main: :smilie_marth:
      :Smilie_v2_Tom_Nook: Animal Crossing City Folk: 1165-6432-3151
      Town: Subspace

Name: Coolnez
      :smilie_exclaim: Fortune Street: 2454-1330-4787 (Openhost: OFF)
      :Smilie_v2_Pokeball: Pokemon Battle Revolution: 5374-7108-0135(Openhost: OFF)

:Smiley_Wii_Classic_Controller: Wiiware Games:

:smilie_drmario: Dr.Mario Online RX: 7439-2636-4202 (Openhost: OFF)
      :smilie_bob-omb: Bomberman Blast: 4472-7676-5233 (Openhost: OFF)
      :33px-WiiWiFi.svg: Wii Message Board Code : 7530-4538-1888-8175

Coolnez schrieb:

KirbyTiger schrieb:

People are in the same reigon as me (RSBE), this is weird, because i can play MKWII online fine...
      While Region is factor in the Basic Brawl Matchmaking,(I don't know if this is true or not, but I came up with this idea after many attempts at playing Basic Brawl with other people. Please correct me if I'm wrong.) It also Depends on the connection between you and other players. Sometimes if the play lives in a faraway place from where you are, the connection is very bad, and both you and that play can't meet up.
      I'm not a Wiimmfi dev, but afaik this is more or less correct. If you have a not so good connection, you probably won't be able to meet with anyone else. Which is why everyone really only plays in friend rooms anymore.

KirbyTiger schrieb:

Hi! I tried playing SSBB Online, but it only displays "Seeking..." and when i add friends it just says "Offline" i tried every soloution but nothing happened. Help please!
      The reason why it shows "offline" is because 1. they are offline or 2. because of the special openhost feature. Normally it should show "awaiting registration," but because of this feature, it just makes it look like you've been successfully added, even when you aren't. So, if they haven't added you, they will always be "offline."
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*