Need HELP! D:

• Offen

Need HELP! D:

Hello I'm having some trouble getting everything to work let me explain;

I used this Video to show me how to get everything going
      "

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

"

Part Two

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKPEgwbCFa8&feature=youtu.be "

Pretty much all that was left was to use WBFS Manager 3.0 to format my external Hard drive to WBFS format. However when ever I try to do it I get an Error and I cant figure it out. The Hard drive is a 4TB one but I also tried with a 500 GB one but still I get an Error, can someone give me a hand?
      Throw the WBFS Manager out the window and try a newer program like WWT (wit.wiimm.de/wwt ) or the Wii Backup Manager. The WBFS Manager has a few errors that can lead to file system corruption.

Or just leave the USB device on FAT32 / NTFS. Nowadays, USB-Loaders don't require WBFS any more.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Thanks Well I have the Harddrive as Fat32 right now and its blank, so how do I get it to run the games off the usb drive? Do I have to put a disc in, install it onto the usb for every game I want? I have a large folder of wbfs files from an old Wii Hack years ago

Edit: So My 4TB Hard drive just doesn't seem to work but when I plug in a 500GB hard drive I'm able to open usb_loader GX. Is 4TB just too big? Is there a way to limited it? Whats the max size for it to work? Also I remember a long time ago you use to be able to have an external hard drive with Wbfs file games on it, I'd open USB_Loader and it would show a list of all the games and I could play them loading right off the USB does that not work like that anymore? What if I wanted to get games like Project M?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Eterniii ()

AFAIK the device has to be initialized with MBR instead of GPT, which is often not the case for large drives. MBR limits the useable capacity to 2 TB.

You can either install the games to USB with the loader, or you can just copy the wbfs folder onto the new drive.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

AFAIK the device has to be initialized with MBR instead of GPT, which is often not the case for large drives. MBR limits the useable capacity to 2 TB.

You can either install the games to USB with the loader, or you can just copy the wbfs folder onto the new drive.
      Like Leseratte said, an MBR (ms-dos) partitioning table is required to have USB Loader work with your hard drive. If I recall correctly windows is only able to create FAT32 partitions up to 32 GB, where other programs or operating systems can make FAT32 partitions up to 16TB.

Wikipedia schrieb:

The boot sector uses a 32-bit field for the sector count, limiting the FAT32 volume size to 2 TiB for a sector size of 512 bytes and 16 TiB for a sector size of 4,096 bytes.
      However, MBR partitions can only be set to use a certain amount of clusters, which in this does equal to the size of 2TB. The other 2TB can not be initialized due to this.

Wikipedia schrieb:

The organization of the partition table in the MBR limits the maximum addressable storage space of a disk to 2 TiB (232 × 512 bytes)
      MBR partition entries and the MBR boot code used in commercial operating systems, however, are limited to 32 bits. Therefore, the maximum disk size supported on disks using 512-byte sectors (whether real or emulated) by the MBR partitioning scheme (without using non-standard methods) is limited to 2 TiB.
      On the other hand, which is totally unrelated but still important: does the physical hard disk obtain enough power? If it doesn't run correctly then do not expect it to work well enough
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Reboot ()

So I gave up using the 4 TB harddrive but now I cant even get usb loader GX to open -.- this stuff use to be so easy what happend haha

update:
      So I'm finally able to open usb loader GX but how can I load the games off my usb?

All I want to do is to be able to open usb loader GX, and have all the Wii games on my usb to show up. I'd also like to be able to play project M later on but right now I just cant figure out how to get the games to load. I have a file on the harddrive wfsb with the game data in it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Eterniii ()