Question about Nintendont/GC Emulation and product (Pokemon)

Question about Nintendont/GC Emulation and product (Pokemon)

Hey first off sorry if I posted in an un-wanted area I just signed up and wish to ask questions if anyone has any knowledge. I currently am using Nintendont to emulate gamecube games and I wish to find out if there's a way to trade Pokemon from Colosseum to Fire Red / Leaf Green using emulation I have a GC GBA adapter link cable which did not work as intended using my gc ports. I been looking around and I am looking into buying this: amazon.ca/MayFlash-Wii-Adapter…oller-Brand/dp/B00BS520SG It's an adapter that allow's gamecube controllers hook into wii motes. After trying my main gamecube port, I feel it's the last option before I have to buy a brand new legit copy (Which I do own it's just destroyed and does not play no more). I'm thinking if I can use this to hook in the GC GBA link cable adapter it might register and let the game trade. I'm not an expert on these thing's and I don't want to spend 20$ on this when I can fork out a little bit extra and get another legit copy of Colosseum I am all for saving money if it does work, but I'm just unsure. If anyone can provide me some insight maybe explain things a little bit to me or if anyone knows if this may work would be greatly appreciated for the help. Thanks!!