mariokart console activation profile activation etc etc

mariokart console activation profile activation etc etc

first, I apologize if this exists somewhere in a nice coherent list.

second, thanks in advance for any help.

I've been in the process of attempting to play mario kart using my old wii which still has my old profile on it.

I inputted my MAC address and then had to wait a week because I was getting the error code 238xx

After the week it now gave the error code 60000

I create a username pw for homebrew site which i then use to login to wiimmfi

I dowload and use the pidtool which finds the two user profiles which are on my wii (I just want to use one of them)
      I go to maschell.de/pidtool.php?check=[session ID # (49524628 & 2141034057, did it twice)] and "session id not found" (although maybe this takes a day?)

On wiimmfi it keeps showing "no profiles" and "no consoles connected" I can find no way of creating a user profile.
      I am assuming I need a friend code to begin this process? I am also assuming it's not the code that is assigned to my wii profile?

question 1: How do I attain a friend code? (assuming that is my first step) Or is it my old ID profile code? And in a day will it show up b/c I used the pidtool?

question 2: it is possible that my first step is to assign a console, which also requires a friend code.
      It also states within the site "The Wii connection and this formula request must use the same internet connection (same IPv4 address)" However, I am sitting on my laptop which is connected to the same wireless router as the Wii. The router assigns a different IPv4 address to each connected device.

question 3. I have a feeling I am fairly close to doing this properly. Feel free to mock me. My e.e. degree was from back in the early 90s. If I am far off base, is there a step by step process listed somewhere where I can just go through the steps, use my profile which is also on my wii, and play mario kart ?? If it helps, my code is [ 0776-8518-7147 Dr_Zero ]

thanks a lot dudes.

Dr_Zero should be out there soon
      Question 1: Create a new one by going online with a profile without a FC, you'll then get one you can use to register your console (wiimmfi.de/assign-console ) and then to activate your old one.

Question 2: A router always assigns different IPs to devices, but they all have the same one facing to the internet.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()