Smash Bros. Infinite (homebrew method) help

• Offen

Smash Bros. Infinite (homebrew method) help

So I opened up infinite (through homebrew) and it was working well (I had previously played it with no major issues) until the stage select screen I have multiple Pokemon stadium 1 and hanenbow on page 2 with 1 big blue.
      So I reset the system thinking it may work. I hadn't noticed before but even when I enter the character select screen it plays a k.k. slider song (persists into stage select screen)
      I used the hdsc version of infinite 3.0
      On one restart no character icons appeared on the character select screen.
      I chose ice climbers in their bear uniforms (and put a couple in player 2 slot with baby peach/daisy alt costume)
      But in stage select screen it shows up as 2 king dedede 1 pink (me) 1 og (CPU)
      Unfortunately support here for for Smash Bros. Infinite is very limited, as none of the developers of this distribution seem to reside here. I think you are better off to contact developers directly instead.
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.