Conduit 2 Updates Download? + Dolphin Related Question

Conduit 2 Updates Download? + Dolphin Related Question

Video version:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

So for some reason, me and everyone else ended up getting several updates for Conduit 2, anyone know whats going on?

My friend Rybuger uploaded a video of it and its in the YT link posted above, can you guys lets us know what happening on the back end of the servers for this game? Thanks!

Also too, at the end of the video I had a question about the game in relation to playing it online with Dolphin, for some reason I was running super fast in the game, both online and offline, if you guys can help me with that if possible that would be wonderful, thanks!

~Cmo

CmoIsDaNam3 schrieb:

So for some reason, me and everyone else ended up getting several updates for Conduit 2, anyone know whats going on?
      I got some Conduit 2 files in my DLS1 that the Wii can download and thus apply updates for - if you don't have all the updates you can have issues when playing online so I put them all on the server along with other games (I didn't get the files, someone gave me them).

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Hmm, I've just tried to connect online and update, and after a while of waiting it said the update was successful.

However, when I pressed "OK" to restart the game it gave me a black screen, and it's been sitting on said screen for a while, so I guess it crashed?
      Friend Codes(Be sure to tell me that you've added me so I can add you back):
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Wii Games:
      Mario Kart Wii: 2366-7332-2898
      Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5243-2582-8369
      Fortune Street: 4772-0893-9264
      Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's go to the City: 4988-1638-6337 (Name: NFan Town:NinLand)

*insert signature here*
      *cringe*

zADAN schrieb:

Hello @PokeAcer;

Could you share those patch files please?

Thanks in advance.

zL
      Hi,
      The files are only usable over DLS1 servers; I'll hunt through the server later for them, however if you connect to Wiimmfi you should automatically download them.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

zADAN schrieb:

Hello @PokeAcer;

Could you share those patch files please?

Thanks in advance.

zL
      Hi,The files are only usable over DLS1 servers; I'll hunt through the server later for them, however if you connect to Wiimmfi you should automatically download them.
      I have tryed to connect using Wiimmfi (.wbfs patch). I have an error when trying to download the update...

Maybe with those files I can let the server know that I don't need that update and bypass directly to the game. I see that the directory structure for the save is the next one:

-------------------------------------
      [Folder: nocopy] ----> profiles
      [Folder: patch] ----> dummy, dummy1, dummy2, dummy3, dummy4, dummy5 & dummy6
      banner.bin
      SavedGames
      -------------------------------------

Maybe those files need to be placed on the "patch" folder and overwrite the dummy ones.

zL