3DS Wiimmfi

3DS Wiimmfi

Is there ANY possible way Advance Wars: Days of Ruin on the 3DS is able to connect to Wiimmfi? I tried decrypting it, but I'm not skilled enough to do it and I don't know too much about the patching process either.
      Basically, AW is displayed as a DSIWare game, but was originally a DS game, and is packaged like a DS game aswell. I tried connecting to Wi-Fi, and apparantly the game is enhanced to support WAP connections by using the 3DS's internet settings which means people who don't have WEP connections can play Advance Wars! However, the internet worked, but I obviously connected to Nintendo's now defunct server.

Does anybody know a way to put the working server patch onto AW:DOR 3DS?

Someone decrypted the damn thing too and got the NDS file from it! Surely this must be possible!

It has WAP Support? That's actually... really awesome. It's probably a TWL-game.
      As for extracting, you'd just need to get the NDS File (there's one in the TWLNAND, you'd need Luma for it), then patch and re-inject. DM me if you wanna discuss it further x3

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!