I don't even know

Zachy schrieb:

Felix98 schrieb:

Well it's a public thread so everyone can reply here :P That's how it works
    Oh sure! I never said you couldn’t. But all of you are telling me to shut up as I have my answer, and no I don’t. Like I said, I want answers from actual moderators; not their pets or wannabe moderators.
    no

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Shuik1 ()

Shuik1 schrieb:

Zachy schrieb:

Wow that’s both rude and impossible! Bravo! Joking about cancer is super classy by the way.
    First of all, I wasn't joking about cancer. Second of all, you think I'm rude? You're the one who's yelling at the mods!
    This is a very useless conversation. But yes, you were. Unless you’re saying “my relative has cancer” and are making light of it, you’re joking about it. I haven’t yelled at anyone? Unless asking for the facts as to why we were banned counts as yelling? If that qualifies as yelling, then yes, I’ve been screaming! I saw you on the banning thread the other day moaning when you got banned, so you’re pretty much the last person I want to hear from anyway. Again, I always put my Discord out there) zach9999vr#0478 so we don’t have to clutter this forum. But it’s not my fault if no one is interested!

Zachy schrieb:

Not even drama? Lol what do you people not get? I’ve counted and I think this is the 11th time- we’re looking for a moderator reply. Anyone else is useless in this situation.
    OK.
    Cheats and hacks are two different things. It's 2017 and people still think both are the exact same thing. Please, learn to know what they both really mean. It would help the community a lot.
    Wow!! Was hoping not to come back but here are people replying again with their ignorant comments. Just know that I didn't start this back up. BTW I'm GAGGING at being banned from replying to the about banning thread! Clearly can't take the truth.

Reboot schrieb:

i like the way you base almost everything on assumptions

thing is: you're annoying as fuck and the mods don't have a word for this. Demanding any won't help you either, and don't say this is unlawful either because Wiimm is the owner of all of this: he judges for every action made in the Wiimmfi project so reserves the right to deny this service to any individual, along with the Wiimmfi mods.

I know you can't accept that you're banned, but whining doesn't help you with anything but to potentially get banned from posting here as well. So I suggest, if not request to all of you to stop this subject and just accept that you're not getting unbanned.
    Thing is: you're also annoying as fuck! Woohooo! Glad we can finally agree on something. 99.9% of the time I come on this forum I see you butting into other people's bans. And before you go on your whole "this is a public forum" rant: yes, you're absolutely right. It is a public forum. But unless you're the moderator who banned them, I don't know why you would give your worthless 2 cents! I see plenty of people who get banned and post on this thread and I don't see the need to butt in with my worthless 2 cents? I guess you just want to feel more important than you are? I think you would lick the mod's feet if it meant you could have some type of actual status. Cute!

And LOL for the 19th time: we have NO problem with a ban if it could just simply be explained how the trolling takes place. It seems like most of you are severely misguided. We aren't whining about the mods rejecting our "appeal" and not unbanning us. What we're "whining" (I guess asking for an opinion is considered whining now) about is that we truly think the ban is unfair and do you know how many moderators have replied back to us saying "Hey! So at xyz is where it's clear you're trolling by doing so and so"? 0 moderators! That's how many. If you were in the same situation and got a crappy ban, you'd be right here too (except of course you wouldn't since you've got to be in the good light 24/7). Make sure you get the facts or just shh shh. And the reason why 0 moderators have replied is because there's no reason whatsoever for any ban.

PokeAcer schrieb:

OK, hi.
    Reboot is actually Discord police for the WHB Discord, so they're not just some irrelevant person. Also, as a Wiimmfi moderator, I do agree with the statement that you are annoying as fuck. You're completely babbling on when it's clear we're not going to let you back.
    Quite frankly, I don't really care what he is. If he's rude then he's irrelevant. What part did he play in either getting banned or being the moderator who banned? No part? Stay out then! And I'll gladly be "annoying as fuck" (lol) if that means disputing a ban that I genuinely think is unfair.

Reboot schrieb:

JoshMKWII schrieb:

Reboot schrieb:

i like the way you base almost everything on assumptions

thing is: you're annoying as fuck and the mods don't have a word for this. Demanding any won't help you either, and don't say this is unlawful either because Wiimm is the owner of all of this: he judges for every action made in the Wiimmfi project so reserves the right to deny this service to any individual, along with the Wiimmfi mods.

I know you can't accept that you're banned, but whining doesn't help you with anything but to potentially get banned from posting here as well. So I suggest, if not request to all of you to stop this subject and just accept that you're not getting unbanned.
    Oh honey boo boo!! Who is you? I've never seen you on battle, so I don't even know why you are replying to this because it's totally irrelevant to you! I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to the mods! But I know for a fact that I am not "annoying as fuck!" You don't know me! I'm not whining boo I only speak the truth. And I haven't seen his opinion of this report so please show me that! You seem to be coming in here like you are Mr.ToughMan so please keep it cute!
    Welcome to public forums, you ignorant little shit. If you want to take things privately, send a private message. Everyone here can read and respond, if you can't cope with that then too bad because you're posting on a public board everyone can have their say on.
    Now listen. The majority of this thread / boards' followers are likely very pissed over the behavior of you people. You know you're not getting a response from any moderator on here, yet you still stay here with your filthy paws expecting you can floop out a moderator post with this childish attitude you guys have. You very well know in modern social ethics you'd at least need to be somewhat luminous with the words you write.

It all started with your report: it already was a hassle because two opposing people pummeled out on one another, on which I asked a staff member kindly to clear up for all of us. It later came out again per discussion, where moderators took their respective action for the Wiimmfi community: ban you. Now you 4 (or how many people are you with?) continuously whine to get a reason out of your ban because you say it's unfair, something which could easily be looked on if you were kind enough. You're arrogant little rats who think you've control in any of this, yet you don't open your eyes. You've blown your chances. That's right, you're not getting back at all unless you reaffirm you behavior, which will likely be out of a chance anyway. How many times do I need to tell you this?

(oh and if you can't tell, yes, I am getting very, very sick of this.)
    I love public forums! Just because it's public doesn't mean you need to butt in. If someone is having a conversation in public, does that mean you have to butt in simply because it's in public? Give me a break! If people are pissed off because of our behavior, that's fine! Again, I don't know anyone on here personally so it's hard to really care what anyone thinks about us here. And no, we don't know we're not getting any response on here. Why is that? Because there's absolutely no reason for a ban and no one wants to be liable for that? Again, what's childish? We're asking for a response and not getting one. There's nothing childish about that. If we got a legitimate response and reason from a moderator and were moaning on the forum, then yes, I absolutely agree that would be childish. And honey, I'm back in 5 days. And nothing is changing whatsoever because there's nothing wrong in the first place. If you're getting tired of replying, please stop! It is a public forum after all like you kindly pointed out.

Note to mods: I copied and saved this post so it's just a click away to re-post in case our fingers are a little fancy today.