EC60000 on Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013

EC60000 on Inazuma Eleven Go Strikers 2013

I play a game on wiimmfi called inazuma eleven go strikers 2013, (it's a football/anime game) I got friendship at 100% (it means my footballers can't be more stronger) with my team and I needed a lot of time to do it! (it's a game that LEVEL-5 made just in japan and there isn't a code to get friendship 100% with everyone) But now, I get EC60000 and on this game, all licenses have the same friend code, even if I delete a license and make a new one, it'll try to connect with the old fc and then I'll keep getting EC 60000! The only method to play online is to use pidtool or I'll need to restart from beginning! Could anyone give me pidtool please? :(
      The support for the PID tool has been removed from Wiimmfi a few days ago because people used it to import hacked AltWFC friend codes. There is a solution for MKWii and I'm currently putting it into a new homebrew app (to remove the friend code without removing the savegame).

This currently does not work for other games, we'd need to get the source code for the old PID tool from Maschell.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()