Can't join each other in friend list any longer

Can't join each other in friend list any longer

It's been a while since I have last been here, ever since uni's been more on my knees I could not be as active anymore. I do have some spare hours from time to time, and I'd like to use those to play video games with friends. Turns out we're having a rather peculiar problem here...

We've been trying to join each other on worldwides using our friend lists, but we're unable to see each other online anymore. We used to be able to track and join each other before though. For the record, we haven't done anything fancy with Openhost or changed anything on our friend rosters, or have been banned for any matter (except for one ban for a tasteless name of my friend, around a year ago or so). Something which once worked, now doesn't work at all anymore, and we're sad we can't stick together anymore...

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? If we need to display our friend codes please leave a reply and I'll respond with them.

Thank you in advance!
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

Well without friend codes we can't check anything.

You could try deleting each other from the friend list and re-adding the friend codes and see if that works.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Apparently that was the culprit all along. We just had to readd each other.
      Thanks for your quick reply!
      EDIT: never mind... After registering eachother again, we could see us online for a brief moment before turning straight up offline again...

Here are our FCs:
      4599-2651-1494
      0860-7204-7601
      Disclaimer: The image below is my forum signature and has no correlation to my original message or response.

That second friend code is on your openhost white list. That shouldn't cause any problems (since it's on the whitelist), but can you try removing that entry in the Wiimmfi portal?

If that doesn't work, Wiimm needs to look into that.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

I've been trying to make this all work without openhost before, to no avail unfortunately... I'll disable openhost one more time and try again, if it doesn't work I'll edit the post again...

Note that we both use Iishiruka 743 (9c8d5e5) after switching from our Wiis, and it all worked fine before

Edit: We're helpless here, it doesn't work at all... We could try using our vwiis though to try and reproduce