Hi. Dumb, white United States player here.

Hi. Dumb, white United States player here.

Jokes aside, I got into the whole homebrew thing several years back, never regret it since. As for the big, black Wii my sig mentions, it's a very vanilla homebrew with some USB loaders, d2x and Priiloader, so I am by no means a beginner, though I am still rather green in topics such as NAND emulation and using multiple NMM saves for Gamecube games. I also managed to configure RiiConnect24 and I enjoy the responses in the patched EVC by other RC24 users.

However I can also grab any console and mod it enough to get people into playing USB backups; I managed to help someone else's console return into working order once again after several days of voice chat communications to enjoy USB-loaded games so I can rest easy knowing I saved one other console from being in the junkyard (even though the optical drive in it is still messed). Said friend is a lazy ass so it's a miracle I could convince him to do it, but afterward he has been grateful for the effort, and he's had some fun with it since.

Hopefully I can be considered at least an intermediate as I already have a fully-functioning softmodded Wii. I kinda suck in Mario Kart, but not everybody can drive like a god and it's been years since I had that game, so I might get into it some more rather than the Monkey Ball rip-off Nintendo calls F-Zero GX.
      I have a big, black Wii.