SNEEK/UNEEK

Did Wiimmfi allow SNEEK/UNEEK ?

Can we play online with all games when using a emulated nand ?

It is allowed to create a fresh nand with Modmii and install it in my Wii ?

When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ?

I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if so.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Seidr ()

Seidr schrieb:

When creating a fresh nand with ModMii, it is possible to keep my console number ?

I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if so.
      Yes, we allow (S/U)NEEK.
      If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.
      You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii.
      Hope that helps! ^^

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK.
      If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.
      You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii.
      Hope that helps! ^^
      Yes it help. Thank you.

It is allowed to create CTGP Revolution with Uneek-DI ?

How can I launch homebrew and install channel in a emulated nand?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Seidr ()

Seidr schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

I do not want to be banned , I won't use a emulated nand if sYes, we allow (S/U)NEEK.
      If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii.
      Hope that helps! ^^
      Yes it help. Thank you.
      It is allowed to create CTGP Revolution with Uneek-DI ?

I don't know if CTGP-R will run in UNEEK since NEEK requires patched IOSes - @MrBean35000vr might be able to inform you
      for homebrew, you can install WADs but not the Homebrew Channel itself; is there a reason you can't use your regular NAND?

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii.Hope that helps! ^^
      Yes it help. Thank you.It is allowed to create CTGP Revolution with Uneek-DI ?

I don't know if CTGP-R will run in UNEEK since NEEK requires patched IOSes - @MrBean35000vr might be able to inform youfor homebrew, you can install WADs but not the Homebrew Channel itself; is there a reason you can't use your regular NAND?
      I can use and I will probably stick to my real NAND.

I wanted to use emulated NAND to be able to install all the wiiware I want in my system menu.
      Wii real NAND is very limited...
      Do you have any other alternative instead of emulated NAND?

I like to use the wii system menu..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Seidr ()

Seidr schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

If SNEEK/UNEEK supports it, you can play it.You are allowed to make a fresh NAND, as long as you use the Wii Serial Number of your Wii.Hope that helps! ^^

I don't know if CTGP-R will run in UNEEK since NEEK requires patched IOSes - @MrBean35000vr might be able to inform youfor homebrew, you can install WADs but not the Homebrew Channel itself; is there a reason you can't use your regular NAND?
      I can use and I will probably stick to my real NAND.
      I wanted to use emulated NAND to be able to install all the wiiware I want in my system menu.

I know that USB Loader GX lets you load WiiWare from emuNAND but I assume you don't want that.
      You could use CTGP-R on real Wii NAND, and WiiWare you dont play AS OFTEN on SNEEK/UNEEK c:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

Seidr schrieb:

I can use and I will probably stick to my real NAND.I wanted to use emulated NAND to be able to install all the wiiware I want in my system menu.

I know that USB Loader GX lets you load WiiWare from emuNAND but I assume you don't want that.You could use CTGP-R on real Wii NAND, and WiiWare you dont play AS OFTEN on SNEEK/UNEEK c:
      I use cfg loader to emulate a NAND.
      But we cannot launch wiiware from system menu if we don't install it
      I found a solution, I had transfered installed wiiware on my SD card.