Is MK Retro and Fun included in MK CTGP Revolution?

Wiimms MKW Retro and Wiimms MKW Fun are seperate CT distributions, like CTGP. They have nothing to do with each other, and all of them have seperate online regions. However, the online regions in MKW Fun / Retro are almost always empty.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

Wiimms MKW Retro and Wiimms MKW Fun are seperate CT distributions, like CTGP. They have nothing to do with each other, and all of them have seperate online regions. However, the online regions in MKW Fun / Retro are almost always empty.
      okay thank you.

I am trying to connect my old nintendo license with everything unlocked but got error 60000. I tried the cheat to clear pid through usbloadergx but it didnt work. I can connect with another license but i don't have any of the characters or vechiles i previously unlocked. is there a fix for this? can i use the unlock license cheat on my second license that connects to wiimfi without getting banned? appreciate the help.

also are the retro courses on ctgpr but just scattered across all the cups? when i go to look at the preview for each track all i see is coloured lines across the preview so i am also unable to see a preview of the custom tracks. any solution ?
      You can use the unlock cheat code without getting banned.

The retro courses are scattered, but you can re-order the tracks in the CTGP channel. The preview videos are broken because the game only supports videos for 8 cups (like in the original game), not for ~50.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()