Wrong Translation in German version of Wiimmfi patch MKW

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Wrong Translation in German version of Wiimmfi patch MKW

I patched my ISO using Wiimmfi patcher and notices that you guys translated “Single player” wrong -

It says “Einspieler” and that’s not correct. It should be “Einzelspieler”

Just a minor “bug” that I’ve noticed. Hope u guys can fix it.

By the way, I’m new to this whole “Wiimmfi” and I set up everything today. I just noticed that I need to wait 7 days til my account gets “activated”. I know it’s not long and it’s to prevent cheaters, but is it possible to get activated a bit earlier? Thanks in advance :haha:
      "Einspieler" is the translation Nintendo has used in Mario Kart Wii, we didn't change that. If you start the original, unpatched Mario Kart Wii in German, it will also say "Einspieler" - even though "Einzelspieler" would probably make more sense.

Seit Mai 2016 finden auf Wiimmfi regelmäßig Mario-Kart-Wii-Wettbewerbe statt! Klick hier für weitere Informationen.
      Since May 2016, there are Mario Kart competitions / tournaments on Wiimmfi! Click here for more information.

My Twitch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()