CTGP-R corrupts?

CTGP-R corrupts?

I have a problem on CTGP-R where if I turn on custom tracks or play battles online, my data will corrupt. I can race online with them turned off and play grand prixs offline, it's just when I activate them and race fow a while or play battles that this occurs. From my understanding, doing some things on CTGP-R can cause corrupt data, but pretty much all I've been doing is just racing in worldwides and that can't be the reason? Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there something wrong with my Wii or SD-card or something?
      Hi again

I know nobody has replied and all, but doesn't anyone have any idea on how to solve this? I'm sorry if I come off as bothersome if I'm asking for help too much, I don't know much about how hacking Wiis work and I haven't found anyone else with this problem. I know a few ways to avoid corrupt data, but it heavily limits what I can do on CTGP and that's no fun.

Anyway, I was thinking of replacing my SD-card to see if that could be the problem. Does that sound like a good idea, just so I don't buy a new one when it's not necessary?
      At least with the old CT-CODE (1.02), playing offline Grand Prix races on custom tracks corrupts the save game. I don't know if this bug is still present in 1.03.

If you don't have another SD card to test with, I'd recommend you try formatting your current SD card and re-downloading CTGP and try again.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

At least with the old CT-CODE (1.02), playing offline Grand Prix races on custom tracks corrupts the save game. I don't know if this bug is still present in 1.03.

If you don't have another SD card to test with, I'd recommend you try formatting your current SD card and re-downloading CTGP and try again.
      Thank you for the fast reply!

A few dumb questions: do I have to letterbomb my Wii again? Shall I remove CTGP-R channel? Do I have to wait another week to play online again?
      No need to use Letterbomb again, no need to wait another week. I'd remove the CTGP-R channel as well and reinstall it from a freshly downloaded copy of CTGP.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()