how can i fix error code 23924?

how can i fix error code 23924?

it means "Wrong game id for current profile" but im not sure what that means, or really how to fix it., im trying to connect with Pokemon Pearl on DS with my R4, the only code i have selected is the one that lets me play on Wiimmfi, how can i fix it? thank you! :D
      DS Wiimmfi Friendcodes:
      Heartgold: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4172-1222-7121
      Platinum: Name: Jotaro Friendcode: 4000 3235 5650
      Diamond: Name: Scrungo Friendcode: 4859-3170-1535
      Black 1: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4129-1726-0399
      White 2: radTad Friendcode: TBA (I haven't started a save in this game yet rip, will edit when I start playing!)
      Animal Crossing: Wild World: Name: Scrungo Town: Celestic Friendcode: 1766-9399-3113
      Mario Kart DS: 4472-7699-7838
      Pm me if you add me in any of these games, id love to add you back! :D
      For some reason, your copy of Pokémon is not sending the correct ID6 at login. It may be because you're using a copy of the ROM that you didn't dump ;p
      "Backup" your own ROM again, and try again. Maybe, instead of WfcReplay, try WfcPatcher and permanently patch the ROM ^^

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

For some reason, your copy of Pokémon is not sending the correct ID6 at login. It may be because you're using a copy of the ROM that you didn't dump ;p
      "Backup" your own ROM again, and try again. Maybe, instead of WfcReplay, try WfcPatcher and permanently patch the ROM ^^
      thanks, buuuuut, during the time of posting and now, i patched my ROM with WfcPatcher and loaded it on my R4, and it still gives me that error, what else can i do?
      sorry for being persistent ;w;
      DS Wiimmfi Friendcodes:
      Heartgold: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4172-1222-7121
      Platinum: Name: Jotaro Friendcode: 4000 3235 5650
      Diamond: Name: Scrungo Friendcode: 4859-3170-1535
      Black 1: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4129-1726-0399
      White 2: radTad Friendcode: TBA (I haven't started a save in this game yet rip, will edit when I start playing!)
      Animal Crossing: Wild World: Name: Scrungo Town: Celestic Friendcode: 1766-9399-3113
      Mario Kart DS: 4472-7699-7838
      Pm me if you add me in any of these games, id love to add you back! :D

zanemc schrieb:

PokeAcer schrieb:

thanks, buuuuut, during the time of posting and now, i patched my ROM with WfcPatcher and loaded it on my R4, and it still gives me that error, what else can i do?sorry for being persistent ;w;
      It's fine :p
      It's possible that Wiimmfi is just being silly; would you be able to DM me with some more info about your setup? c:

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!