Back to City Life... now what?

Assuming you have a Disc, you can just use MrBean35000vr's Disc Patcher - it's very easy, but you do have to run it every time you play. That is why a USB Loader would be easier (you'd need a USB flash drive), as you can pre-patch it, and launch it from the USB; this puts less wear on your disc, and also improves load times.

EDIT: The only issue is, as you have an old city code, it might not work on Wiimmfi - @Wiimm or similar have not yet developed an ACCF friend code deleter. The best way to keep your save (right now), is to start a new villager, and transfer everything over to them.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Billy549 ()

Xidus schrieb:

What region is your copy of the game? Might look into creating a little PID remover...
      If you could create a PID remover you'd be a saint. I've been trying to get someone's very old account back online and there's just no good solution seeing as they were already issued a PID from Nintendo years ago. They absolutely refuse to delete their character (and I understand, it's got a lot already in the journal and museum) so we're just stuck until either a PID remover is developed or we get approved to be ported into wiimmfi.

PokeAcer schrieb:

Assuming you have a Disc, you can just use MrBean35000vr's Disc Patcher - it's very easy, but you do have to run it every time you play. That is why a USB Loader would be easier (you'd need a USB flash drive), as you can pre-patch it, and launch it from the USB; this puts less wear on your disc, and also improves load times.

EDIT: The only issue is, as you have an old city code, it might not work on Wiimmfi - @Wiimm or similar have not yet developed an ACCF friend code deleter. The best way to keep your save (right now), is to start a new villager, and transfer everything over to them.
      You as well, either a way to accept a FC that is generated from Nintendo for AC:CF or a way to remove the Nintendo FC from a save file would be super helpful... I would do it myself if I could figure out how to do it...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von AgentJeffy ()