Mario and Sonic at the London Olympic Games [Cheated records?]

Mario and Sonic at the London Olympic Games [Cheated records?]

Hello everyone

I don't really know where Can I post that but I check World record for M&S London for 100 swimming (My game is in french so I don't know what is the english name for this event) and the 2 best world records are these :
      0:00:058 by Max40
      0:00:080 by Moi
      I don't know if they Cheated or if it's just a glitch but it's a bit annoying to see records like that
      Bilder
      • IMG_20180620_144138.jpg

604 kB, 1.280×720, 371 mal angesehen
      This is an issue @Sepalani had when coding the Gamestats server; the issue is, due to each game being different (some do generic times, some do data files, etc) it's not easy to allow reports. However, a Web UI would be a nice addition for administrative tasks.

Tomorrow at 4pm UK (5pm France), I'll see what I can do during maintenance time.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      Hello. The "Moi" time is mine, I did it around 5 years ago I think, when the original WFC was still alive, when testing other cheats, and never deleted my save file since cheated times could not be submitted to the original leaderboards (they displayed an error code if you tried to do so.)

When I was testing M&S's leaderboards alongside Sepalani I noticed this, but I thought it would be removed once the leaderboards were ready.

@Sepalani, if you need to, I'll delete my save file to prevent this happening again. Sorry for the trouble.

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

Hello. The "Moi" time is mine, I did it around 5 years ago I think, when the original WFC was still alive, when testing other cheats, and never deleted my save file since cheated times could not be submitted to the original leaderboards (they displayed an error code if you tried to do so.)

When I was testing M&S's leaderboards alongside Sepalani I noticed this, but I thought it would be removed once the leaderboards were ready.

@Sepalani, if you need to, I'll delete my save file to prevent this happening again. Sorry for the trouble.
      Can you inform me of your FC for M&S? If you don't have the save, login @ wiimmfi, and it should be there - just makes my job slightly easier :P

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

SuperNigaWii schrieb:

Can you inform me of your FC for M&S? If you don't have the save, login @ wiimmfi, and it should be there - just makes my job slightly easier :P
      My FC is 1292-9650-8375. I'll delete the save in a couple of hours.