Error Code 51330

Error Code 51330

Hello.

I have recently come back to playing Mario Kart Wii CTGP Revolution (on my 4.3EU Wii) after a while, and need to install updates in it. However you can't do this without internet connection. So I go to the Wii Menu, Wii Settings, etc, and I find that I have to connect to the internet again. So I go through the process again, enter in my security key, and I get error code 51330, which means your security key was wrong. I go to my network settings/properties on my CPU and copy down the security key that I already entered again. Same error code when trying to perform a connection test. I have been wasting 3 hours at trying a billion different settings, a bunch of different keys, and a bunch of different processes, and can't perform a connection test successfully because of this.

I have gone through many online tutorials and nothing has helped. If anybody knows a way to connect your Wii to the internet successfully I would love to hear how. Any tips about my situation would be appreciated too.

Thank you!

:autsch: <<<---

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von InfiniteBlaze ()

If the distance between your router and the Wii isn't too high, why not try the LAN adapter for Wii and connect it via ethernet?

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

InfiniteBlaze schrieb:

Nah, it is 40 feet away or something like that...

I doubt that a LAN adapter would work.
      Its more likely that it will work. The error code is connected to your security settings of the WiFi Access Point. Are you using WEP, WPA (TKIP/PSK, AES) or WPA2 Personal (TKIP, AES)? Maybe if the key is too complex or too long, its possible that it isn't supported. Have you tried connecting with the WPS button?

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

WPA2 Personal AES.

Anyway, I've recently tried connecting my Wii U to the internet and it worked! I used the exact same settings and security key and all that but I guess my router (X-fi) just somehow doesn't work with connecting to a regular Wii. Thanks for replying to my question though!

The "connecting to internet" issue is solved, but CTGP Revolution is still not working. If you don't have CTGP Revolution for MKWii, you can stop reading as you probably won't know of this issue.

When I load up CTGP Revolution now, I can't update it or Launch MKWii with it. I can skip the launch, but then I cannot play online. I am stuck with "Initializing network" or something similar and it won't load all the way, meaning that it can't find my router. I don't get it, as I am connected online.

If you do happen to know about this, it would be appreciated, but if you don't, I may reset my router or call someone I know who works with computers and networks a lot that may be of help.

Thanks!