Having an issue, HELP *newb*

Having an issue, HELP *newb*

Please look at the video attached.
      just having an issue getting past the title screen
      I am from the EU, uk. I'm thinking i might need to buy a different wii for this to work or set up the homebrew.
      All the help will be appreciated and lets face each other 1v1!!! >:D
      youtu.be/BaXTx4OrsmI
      Ephesians 1:17-23
      If we dont believe in anything, we dont hope in anything. This brings us to a life of inhumanity.
      :Smilie_v2_Link_TP: Mr Bueno :Smilie_v2_Wario: --¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬
      The exploit in the internet channel requires some specific video settings I believe.

You already have the Homebrew Channel. Just start that and start the Wiimmfi patcher. No need to use the Internet channel.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Yeah, that method requires 60Hz TV type mode in the Wii system settings. Not having it set to that is the most common reason why the patcher crashes on European consoles. But yeah, far easier and probably better to download the disc patcher instead, put that on an SD card and then run that in the Homebrew Channel. It's way more reliable. But if you really want to use the Internet Channel, I suggest trying to put your Wii into 60Hz mode (480i or 480p) if it isn't already.

MrBean35000vr schrieb:

Yeah, that method requires 60Hz TV type mode in the Wii system settings. Not having it set to that is the most common reason why the patcher crashes on European consoles. But yeah, far easier and probably better to download the disc patcher instead, put that on an SD card and then run that in the Homebrew Channel. It's way more reliable. But if you really want to use the Internet Channel, I suggest trying to put your Wii into 60Hz mode (480i or 480p) if it isn't already.
      Thanks MrBean it worked! But also I realised something, instead of putting .co.uk, I've put .COM
      MAJOR NOOB ALERT haha

Also in another topic. I was talking about you Mrbean, a friend told me about your mod MKWII Rev. Do you think there's a possibility of guiding our small community of MSCF to make a mod for it.
      We had some ideas to choose stadiums and adding extra characters to the game.
      All advice is appreciated.
      THANKS FOR THE HELP AND THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Leseratte schrieb:

The exploit in the internet channel requires some specific video settings I believe.

You already have the Homebrew Channel. Just start that and start the Wiimmfi patcher. No need to use the Internet channel.
      thanks for that, I tried and it worked! <3
      Ephesians 1:17-23
      If we dont believe in anything, we dont hope in anything. This brings us to a life of inhumanity.
      :Smilie_v2_Link_TP: Mr Bueno :Smilie_v2_Wario: --¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬--¬¬

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von M23ueno ()