Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Hi guys, is there a Wiimfi driver avaible for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector? Because I have a Nintendo DS Lite and some games and I want to use Wi-Fi again. I have no flash card to patch the games so I thought you can just patch the drivers for the USB-Connector.
      A Wiimmfi driver for the USB Connector? The connector itself only provides internet connection to the DS. A modified driver wouldn't help with the SSL stuff.

Try setting your PCs DNS to the Wiimmfi IP (46.4.79.171) and see if it works. If it doesn't, SSL is the problem, and a modified USB Connector wouldn't fix that.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

"I have no flash card to patch the games"
      This line alone is the issue.
      Nintendo WFC USB Connector is just a way for the DS to connect to the Internet. It doesn't do anything but that.
      You can change the server using DNS on the PC, but you can't break SSL like that; if we could it'd be a LOT easier believe me

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!