Peer-To-Peer Connections not working

Peer-To-Peer Connections not working

Hello everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Emil.

Anyway, I've been using Wiimm-Fi since the beginning in 2014 and I've had it sailing smoothly until last week. At one point, during the last week, I tried joining a friend room and I couldn't connect to more than 2 or 3 people and in the end, disconnected from that room. I thought this would only be a problem for that day so I simply reset my router. However, the problem continued to the next day and into this week. The next approach I tried was to enable DMZ on my router. This method worked temporarily but as soon as I finished doing a clan war and tried joining a Worldwide room, I got disconnected 2 races into the session due to the inability to connect to other players in the room. Because of this, I decided to try resetting the main modem in my house. This however, also provided temporary results as I still cannot connect to more than 2 or 3 players in a friend room and can't play Worldwide races very well.

Hopefully I can get this issue solved before the next season of Wiimm-Fi League (starting September 15th).

All help is appreciated.

Thank You
      This isn't something Wiimmfi can fix; if your NAT is bad, and DMZ isnt fixing it (which, it should be!), then Wiimmfi can't really do much. After all, it just finds you the P2P connections.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!