Animal Crossing City Folk on Dolphin: Can join but cannot host, or vice-versa (80430)

Animal Crossing City Folk on Dolphin: Can join but cannot host, or vice-versa (80430)

My SO and I are playing Animal Crossing City Folk on Dolphin. We've already gone through the process of patching Wiimfi and using the unbanner and can both connect to Wiimfi and get our friend codes, etc.

If she opens her town gate, I can connect and play in her town. However, if I open my town gate, she can see my town is open, but upon trying to actually join she gets error code 80430: Host has not entered FC (OPENHOST does not work for this game).

This error claims to be about friend codes, but that's false. Both of us have entered each other's friend code or otherwise we wouldn't even be able to see each other online. And I can still join her town just fine. But she just cannot join mine.

We are playing on separate machines on the same network, and all relevant windows firewall options seem to be fine for both of us.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out it was a firewall issue - the firewall was properly configured only on ONE of our machines but the entry for Dolphin was completely missing on the other machine. Adding it there and explicitly allowing incoming/outgoing traffic seems to have resolved the issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von jaxmed ()