Pokemon gen 4 Wi-Fi Club problems

Pokemon gen 4 Wi-Fi Club problems

So, me and a few friends have been playing Pokemon Platinum, and Heartgold/Soulsilver, and every time we go to the Wi-Fi Club to battle/trade it wont show us even though we've entered our friendcodes/in game names correctly. We end up having to both disconnect and reconnect and that usually fixes it.
      Its not that big of a problem, but I still thought I should let you guys know since it is in fact a problem (and honestly kind of annoying).
      DS Wiimmfi Friendcodes:
      Heartgold: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4172-1222-7121
      Platinum: Name: Jotaro Friendcode: 4000 3235 5650
      Diamond: Name: Scrungo Friendcode: 4859-3170-1535
      Black 1: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4129-1726-0399
      White 2: radTad Friendcode: TBA (I haven't started a save in this game yet rip, will edit when I start playing!)
      Animal Crossing: Wild World: Name: Scrungo Town: Celestic Friendcode: 1766-9399-3113
      Mario Kart DS: 4472-7699-7838
      Pm me if you add me in any of these games, id love to add you back! :D
      From what that sounds like, you're probably just all really unlucky and logging in at similar times, so wiimmfi's being told of your friendlist at similar times - maybe try logging in periodically before meetups on any WFC thing (Plaza, GTS, etc)? ^^
      Other than that I couldn't really gauge the solution

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

From what that sounds like, you're probably just all really unlucky and logging in at similar times, so wiimmfi's being told of your friendlist at similar times - maybe try logging in periodically before meetups on any WFC thing (Plaza, GTS, etc)? ^^
      Other than that I couldn't really gauge the solution
      Oooooh, okay, yeah ill try that next time I play.
      Thanks dude! :D
      DS Wiimmfi Friendcodes:
      Heartgold: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4172-1222-7121
      Platinum: Name: Jotaro Friendcode: 4000 3235 5650
      Diamond: Name: Scrungo Friendcode: 4859-3170-1535
      Black 1: Name: Zane Friendcode: 4129-1726-0399
      White 2: radTad Friendcode: TBA (I haven't started a save in this game yet rip, will edit when I start playing!)
      Animal Crossing: Wild World: Name: Scrungo Town: Celestic Friendcode: 1766-9399-3113
      Mario Kart DS: 4472-7699-7838
      Pm me if you add me in any of these games, id love to add you back! :D
      "The WiFi not working" really isn't a descriptive error; can you please say what isn't working?
      Wi-Fi Club: if you can't see someone in the Club, your NAT is blocking connection between the two; please put your DS in DMZ mode on your router (google how to do this).
      Wi-Fi Plaza: please tell me if this isn't working because Peerchat is definitely up.
      Global Terminal (GTS, Battle Videos): these requests are proxied along to mm201's server, but he'd have said something if GTS etc isnt working.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!