DeSmume + Wifi Problem ( Error Code 23404 ) HELP I Can't connect

DeSmume + Wifi Problem ( Error Code 23404 ) HELP I Can't connect

Well, recently I finally got to connect my original Pokémon White cartridge to Wiimmfi without using any Action Replay or anything like that, just by changing the DNS

I then thought about doing the same with DeSmume (I want to send the White 2 Pokémon that are in my R4 using it to my White 1 cartridge, but I have only one Nintendo DS, so I thought I'd trade DeSmume)

And here's the problem ...

I made all the settings following this video:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

However, in the DNS part I used the same one I used in this video here:

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

( The same of my White cartdrige on my DS Lite )

In short, I followed the entire tutorial of the previous video, but in the DNS part I put the '' 164.132.44.106 ''

but unfortunately, no matter how many times I tried I always came across this error ( Error code: 23404 :(

So, I thought I had configured something wrong, but that's when I decided to test with the DNS of the same video (104.131.93.87) and to my surprise ...

In short, I was able to connect the DeSmume Wi-Fi, but not in the same DNS as my White 1

I want to connect both in Wiimmfi to perform the exchange, but when I try the DNS I used in White 1 it always ends up giving error in DeSmume, does anyone have any solutions?
      Update : After several attempts I was able to connect DeSmume to the Wiimmfi server (I downloaded a new ROM, an unconfigured AltWFC, when I used the ROM with the translation patch and another ROM with no patches I finally managed to connect to the server )

But ... even connecting, I can not get very far, In Pokémon White 2 I can see both players (me in DS Lite and I in DeSmume) but when I select the Trade option, the game crashes on DeSmume

I tried selecting the battle mode, after moving the courses in DeSmume again, the game crash, in DS Lite however it keeps running for a while until I give an error message

I decided to test the Mario Kart DS then, this time using the R4 of my DS Lite to see if the problem was in the ROM or not

Both DeSmume and my DS Lite used the same ROM, I managed to go well

The game was a little late when I selected DeSmume to appear in DS, but it was a little small, a little less than a second, everything was fine, but when the game started ... 11 seconds later an error message

The message appeared first in DS and then in DeSmume, unlike the Pokémon, the game did not crash in Mario Kart after pressing A the game returned to the menu normally

I've tried everything, I do not know how to solve this anymore, does anyone have a solution to play Online at DeSmume?

PS: Sorry for my english, Brazilian here

Matze167435 schrieb:

Desmume has lots of issues with Wi-Fi emulation, you should try to use MelonDS.

Zinx schrieb:

-URL removed- Contains copyrighted software from Nintendo: firmware.bin.bak
      My MelonDS pack with everything you need.
      You need a strong PC as well though.

I really don't like this emulator, I've always had problems with it (other than DeSmume and No GBA running smoothly) and for a change it only works on PCs with 64bit system =/

Is there no way to fix this problem on DeSmume?
      DO NOT package copyrighted files from Nintendo. The package includes a renamed firmware.bin (which is a dump from a DS). I have removed references to the download.

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation Vita Slim, WiFi, schwarz, PCH-2016
      System-Software:3.63
      Modell:PlayStation TV
      System-Software:3.63, Whitelist Database modified
      Software:7 Vita Cartridges, 9 Titel als PSN-Download (Stand: 10. November 2016)
      Currently playing:Akiba's Trip 2: Undead & Undressed (+ DLC)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:PlayStation 4 Slim, 1 TB, CUH-2016B
      System-Software:4.06
      Software:1 PS4-Disk, 3 PSN-Downloads (Stand: 22. Dezember 2016)
      Currently playing:Megadimension Neptunia VII (+ DLC)
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Special Edition (grün-weiß)
      System-Software:10.1.0-27E
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Flashkarten:SuperCard DSTWO (wird nicht im 3DS benutzt)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo GameCube PAL Silber
      Revision:DOL-001
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel
      Spiele:12
      Sonstiges:SD Media Launcher

EigenschaftWert
      Modell:Nintendo Wii Weiß
      Systemmenü:4.1E
      Boot Loader:Fixed Boot Loader (boot1c) / Standard Boot Loader boot2 v4
      BootMii:IOS
      Priiloader:v0.4 rev80 DE
      HBC:1.1.2
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

Your MelonDS rar had a firmware.bin.bak, and the filesize was exactly of a firmware dump from the DS, so I have removed the link, since its content you are not allowed to distribute.

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert
      Backlog:Deponia, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

EigenschaftWert
      Software:5 Titel als 3DS-Cartridge, 8 3DS-Titel als Download, 4 Virtual-Console-Titel (Stand: 18. Oktober 2015)
      Currently playing:Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX / Pokémon: Omega Rubin / Cave Story + (3DSWare)

EigenschaftWert
      Zubehör:2 Controller (Purple + Silber, kabelgeb.), 1 MemoryCard (128 MB, BigBen Interactive), 1 Game Boy Player, Nintendo MultiAV-Kabel, RGB-Kabel

EigenschaftWert
      cIOS + MIOS:IOS222 (hermes v4), IOS249[38] rev19 / cMIOS v10 with integrated GameCube Backup Launcher v0.2
      USB Loader + Storage:USB Loader GX (1.0.x), uLoader 5.1, cfg USB Loader, Neogamma / ohne

User settings like birthday, colors, and username are stored in firmware. FCs are not stored in firmware, they're stored in userspace on the game cartridges. And the MAC address? I dunno, maybe its stored on the DS' WiFi chip (which would make it safe for banning).

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

Your MelonDS rar had a firmware.bin.bak, and the filesize was exactly of a firmware dump from the DS, so I have removed the link, since its content you are not allowed to distribute.
      I understood, I apologize for this.

PokeAcer schrieb:

Plus, everyone using the same firmware means wiimmfi gets confused and can 23915 those who use it.
      I did not get to give this error number and the error I had given before I posted in the image I already solved simply changing the DNS and using an unpatched ROM

Leseratte schrieb:

For the same firmware? What exactly is in the firmware that would cause that?

Good question

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

User settings like birthday, colors, and username are stored in firmware. FCs are not stored in firmware, they're stored in userspace on the game cartridges. And the MAC address? I dunno, maybe its stored on the DS' WiFi chip (which would make it safe for banning).
      If I download the DS BIOS and modify this information, will I be able to connect my DS and DeSmume without this crashing problem?

PokeAcer schrieb:

Well, unless they're generating their own (it might also have a wfc card dump), i know one of the bins has your wifi card mac in :P
      So ... can you solve this or not?

Moon164 schrieb:

If I download the DS BIOS and modify this information, will I be able to connect my DS and DeSmume without this crashing problem?
      To "modify" the information (except for the MAC address), you have to do it on a DS/DS Lite and then dump your own copy of the firmware as a file, which requires some old tools or DSLinux and a Slot-2 device.
      Downloading someone others firmware dump is not only illegal, if it gets banned, then you're out too (because of the MAC address).

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

EigenschaftWert

StarWolf3000 schrieb:

Moon164 schrieb:

To "modify" the information (except for the MAC address), you have to do it on a DS/DS Lite and then dump your own copy of the firmware as a file, which requires some old tools or DSLinux and a Slot-2 device.Downloading someone others firmware dump is not only illegal, if it gets banned, then you're out too (because of the MAC address).
      SLOT-1 devices work fine too

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I'm still looking for a solution to this problem

Melon DS is not an option, runs extremely slow and does not work with 64-bit systems

DeSmume works perfectly, but when I try to connect online between it and my Nintendo DS via Wiimmfi it ends up giving these image errors, does anyone here have a solution that does not require Firmware or something? I just want to send my Pokémon in White 2 on my R4 to my White 1 cartridge.

PS: I thought I could do this just by using my DS Lite, but unfortunately the GTS don't work =/
      the only solution that comes to mind is to solve the DeSmume problem or buy another Nintendo DS / 3DS to perform the trade

Moon164 schrieb:

FancyDolphin schrieb:

MelonDS works with 64bit. Also I can connect with it and IMO it works better than DeSmuME Wi-Fi in some parts (like Mario Kart DS).
      Well ... MelonDS runs EXTREMELY SLOW on my PC, so I think I'll continue with the same DeSmumebeing able to play Pokémon Online is great for me
      I think you want a get the latest MelonDS version now @Moon164 It got real fast and good because it got a hardware render now.
      What exactly did you do to fix Emu to hardware linking? I been testing it on and off for a while now to never had it work. I can get emu to emu to work fine, and i assume hardware to hardware works fine aswell, but I was never able to get emu to hardware to link.

i.imgur.com/Pfpv91C.jpg
      This is as far as i can get, nothing crashes but it wont connect to each other and eventually timeouts

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kazo ()

malekmaroc7 schrieb:

As far as I know, DesMume won't connect to real DS. This may cause connection problems between Desmume and your DS.
      I tried both DeSmeME (old builds and new) and MelonDS on both Gen 4 and Gen 5 Pokemon games. Always the same when I do Emu to DS, stall at the connecting screen. Back in the day when NWFC was still up, I used to use DeSmuME to link Emu to DS in Gen 5 pokemon all the time. but i never had it work on unofficial servers.

FancyDolphin schrieb:

@Kazo Weird, MelonDS works for me when it comes with Emu-DS on Wiimmfi. Possibly AltWFC servers may not like emulators.
      maybe i have an issue with my DS or router, idk. I dont have a 2nd DS to test DS to DS.

*EDIT* THIS WHOLE TIME, IT WAS A ROUTER SETTING!
      i.imgur.com/UiKvCFs.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kazo ()