Mario Kart Wii not working/banning?

Mario Kart Wii not working/banning?

Hi, so, I registered into wiimmfi like 2 years ago?¿ Something like that, one time I had like a ban message, I don't remember when (idk why bc i've never used cheats) and like half a year from now, matchmaking just doesn't work, I've tried all, I have the last version of MKW Fun (the 24-11-2018 one), I have tried removing the RiiConnect24 DNS and all of that and still nothing, I can access to multiplayer and it connects, but when the screen of "searching for players" starts, it doesn't find anyone (even though I see on the server status that in fact are some people online), I've tried to let search for hours and nothing, it just will search infinitely.

So, my question here if it could be that I've been banned, I don't remember if I couldn't access just after that message but when first appeared, I was able to play, like, I went to online multiplayer again and all seemed fine idk. Also, I think that text appeared after I tried to access the global option (aka the "do not use this" option).

My FC is 1380-3930-9832

Btw, if someone could try to add me/play with me and see if it's a global matchmaking problem or something else idk if it's makes sense at all but just saying. :help:
      Doesn't look like a ban. But if you are using Wiimms MKW Fun, that is a CT distribution where you probably won't find players most of the time because not many people use it.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

EnekoT2001 schrieb:

Leseratte schrieb:

Doesn't look like a ban. But if you are using Wiimms MKW Fun, that is a CT distribution where you probably won't find players most of the time because not many people use it.
      LOL, but the distributions are different in the server? Anyway, it's impossible that no one is playing at any time, even when I put the wii searching for players for hours ;-;
      It's completely possible. Your Wii will search for hours, but unless someone else on that CT distro searches for hours, you won't find each other.
      Each CT distro searches for its own region and nobody else's.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!

PokeAcer schrieb:

EnekoT2001 schrieb:

Leseratte schrieb:

LOL, but the distributions are different in the server? Anyway, it's impossible that no one is playing at any time, even when I put the wii searching for players for hours ;-;
      It's completely possible. Your Wii will search for hours, but unless someone else on that CT distro searches for hours, you won't find each other.Each CT distro searches for its own region and nobody else's.
      So, can I know what distro are playing who are online by seeing their status on the server or something?
      Yes, with the Login Region; as you can see, CTGP-R is the most popular by far ;)
      Bilder
      • Screenshot 2018-12-02 at 14.51.42.png

56,51 kB, 130×1.210, 126 mal angesehen

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!