Wii online

Hey. :gutenmorgen: Well, Wiimmfi works as a replacement if you already didn't know. It takes the codes originally written for WFC, and changes it through the patcher. Since Nintendo has mostly moved on with the Wii, the community now has complete control over this. Once the patcher is installed (using homebrew channel or hackless) the game should become playable, but if you get error 60000, you will have to delete my data (there goes my two files on mkwii :hate2: ) Also, with Riiconnect24, you can access the Forecast, News, and Everybody Votes Channels!(you might find that in another thread. Also Check Mii Out may be supported in the future as well as Nintendo Channel, they're working on it! 8) ) Ok, that's about all. Oh, also you can download WiiWare wads and patch them so you can play those online too! :chapeau: There, now I'm done.
      I just hope that the random online Matchmaking in Mario Sports Mix will be fixed soon, or sometime in the future. Please do fix it sometime in the future.
      Here, I'll break that down into easier to read chunks.

Wiimmfi is a replacement service for Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (also known as Nintendo WFC).

It primarily supports Mario Kart Wii, but a variety of other games (DS and Wii!) are supported.

To connect to Wiimmfi, on Wii you will need to either patch a disc image (if you use a USB Loader) using the Wiimmfi Patcher, or load the Wiimmfi Disc Patcher each time you wish to play.

The Disc patch is not permanent, and must be ran each time.

If you are planning to use Mario Kart Wii, I recommend CTGP-R, as it both gives you Wiimmfi access, as well as 218(!) new tracks to play on :3

If you wish to play on Nintendo DS, use the DNS 164.132.144.106 in NWFC settings (you will need a WEP-capable router - unless you play Pokémon Black/White/Black2/White2), and it'll just work

Ignore the above noise about error 60000 - this is only an issue on games that aren't MKW.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!