Pokemon Mystery Gift distributions

Pokemon Mystery Gift distributions

Good evening,

first of all I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this service. It's just amazing to see my old pokemon games finally getting a signal after all those years...

That said, I think it's clear I managed to get my connection on my DS games up and running. I already received a shiny Milotic from your servers! <3

However, this Milotic seems to be the only gift currently available. My guess would be that there is a rotation of mystery gifts. Is there some kind of time table for these or am I just completly wrong with my assumption? Or even doing something wrong after all?

Again, thank you for this amazing service! ^^
      Hi! Thanks for using our service; I have a feeling you saw the Reddit reply ;)

Right now, we're currently working on getting all the mystery gifts working. We don't yet have them all working, I must admit, but the plan is to get all the mystery gifts sorted by 2019 (hopefully; no promises!) - we had to fix the non-english bug earlier with @Sepalani

The server currently just randomly selects files from our list, which isn't anywhere public mainly because we just have filenames.

Could I ask: what game were you using, and what language? ^^

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!
      I also saw the reddit post, but I first became aware of wiimmfii through a 9Gag comment :whistling:

Setting up the connection however was only so unbelieveable easy thanks to that post and video, so thank you for that one as well^^

About the gifts, it seems that I was just not patient enough, now I am able to receive different ones as well. So everything is working out perfectly fine right now :thumbsup:
      I am currently using the german versions of Pokemon Perl, Platinum, Heartgold and Black.

On a side note, this connection setup just by using a different DNS-Server seems not to work for Mario Kart DS for me, but I guess that belongs in an other thread. The game seems to freeze whenever it tries to delete the old connection setup, so I'd like to test this with the DS Lite-System that is actually linked to the game before I make a new post for that. I just don't have access to that system right now because I didn't take it with me over the christmas holidays :dos: