Do I need to do something with my MAC address using Dolphin in CTGP?

Do I need to do something with my MAC address using Dolphin in CTGP?

I've been flipping through forums, trying to find what I'm doing wrong. After successfully installing CTGP for MKWii, I waited for 7 days like I heard from other people with CTGP. After waiting all that time, I tried joining and got a 20100 error code. I stopped trying for months and here I am, trying it again. Same code, same problem. I've deleted and added my Wii U's connection to my house WiFi multiple times. My Wii U clearly connecting to the WiFi, but why can't it connect to Wiimmfi? I've seen people say things about the MAC address and that I need to change it because Dolphin has the same MAC address for everyone. They said I need to change the MAC address in Dolphin.nil but I can't find that in my SD Card folder anywhere. ?(
      CTGP-R is not possible to be used on Dolphin, so I'm going to assume you mean Wiimmfi.

You need to first import a BootMii NAND dump - see wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php…Dumping_NAND_with_BootMii

Then, open the Dolphin.ini in your Dolphin Emulator folder's Config folder, and in the Network section you'll need to set your MAC Address.

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!