Pokemon mystery gift suggestion

Pokemon mystery gift suggestion

I know it doesn't really matter to most, but I would like it if mystery gifts were scheduled instead of randomly chosen. While it's nice to just have them, it would be even better if they had more to make them feel special. This limited timing would mean you couldn't just get a mystery gift whenever, and could also tie into real world events like they originally did! Maybe there could also be a tab on the website for current and upcoming mystery gifts similar to what you have for Mario Kart Wii tournaments. As I said, this isn't something absolutely necessary, but I believe it would definately improve the service.
      many people have considered this (incl. me!) But the general consensus I've gotten over this is:
      - More work (Pokémon Gen 4+5 would have to have more work associated with them, and then it'd cost more server time etc)
      - People would be pissed because then they cant get the Mystery Gift they want
      - Random is usually preferred because you can just DC and redownload

So, as Bean said to me in DMs about this: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" :P

I currently host the DLS1, GAMESTATS, and Peerchat server for Wiimmfi. if you have any issues with leaderboards (excluding MKW!), Mystery Gifts or other in-game downloadables, or Pokémon Wi-Fi Plaza, I can try to help!