Problem with CTGP

• Offen

Problem with CTGP

Hello, I have tried getting ctgp multiple times, even bought a new sd card off of amazon. I get all the way to the point of getting my sad card into the wii with the files in them, but just can't find the letterbomb. Yes, I have used many tutorials for this.

Please help,
      volt.
      okay, extract the zip file and then go to please.hackmii.com/ and enter in your system menu version and mac address and then click cut the red wire, then open your nintendo wii message board or whatever and then look around for it, when you find it (its bright red with a bomb on it) click on it, thats how to open letter bomb
      you can also look at this tutorial

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

VakiWH schrieb:

okay, extract the zip file and then go to please.hackmii.com/ and enter in your system menu version and mac address and then click cut the red wire, then open your nintendo wii message board or whatever and then look around for it, when you find it (its bright red with a bomb on it) click on it, thats how to open letter bomb
      you can also look at this tutorial

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

[/mediai
      yes i did everything but im looking for a professional to help that i cant find the letterbomb in my calendar