Mario Kart Wii - Error 51330

Mario Kart Wii - Error 51330

Hello, I am trying to get Wiimmfi working on Mario Kart Wii. It was actually working in the past, but one day it stopped working and I can't seem to figure out why. My console is registered and everything, but I get an error 51330. When I loook this up, it seems like it's an internet issue, but other games on my Wii U seem to work fine when using the same connection. Any ideas as to what's causing this? I did set up a new SSID recently, but I haven't used Wiimmfi in a while so I can't narrow down the cause to that. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
      Can you connect to the Internet using other software in the vWii, for example, the Wii Shop Channel? Or does that show 51330 as well?

If you set up a new SSID / wireless router recently, there is one wireless encryption mode which is supported by the WiiU but not the Wii / vWii, so maybe you are using that. Can you check you r router and make sure it is *not* WPA2-PSK-TKIP.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

Can you connect to the Internet using other software in the vWii, for example, the Wii Shop Channel? Or does that show 51330 as well?

If you set up a new SSID / wireless router recently, there is one wireless encryption mode which is supported by the WiiU but not the Wii / vWii, so maybe you are using that. Can you check you r router and make sure it is *not* WPA2-PSK-TKIP.
      Thanks for the reply. I'm using WPA2 PSK AES encryption, which based on my understanding should be okay. I just checked, and Wii Shop Channel also gives 51330. Any other ideas?