Mario Kart Wii - Custom Server

Mario Kart Wii - Custom Server

This is the Mario Kart Wii discussion Thread. For questions or problems report here.
      When the host disconnects or there are no more players to play with, you are kicked to the lobby. Exactly as on the official server.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Leseratte schrieb:

When the host disconnects or there are no more players to play with, you are kicked to the lobby. Exactly as on the official server.
      Thanks. Here are some packets I captured when the server is trying to download ghosts.
      Packet No.1:Connected to WFC and downloaded a ghost.
      No.2 :Finished a ghost race and downloaded a new ghost in 2 seconds!(Already connected to WFC?)
      No.3: Update for MK Channel.
      No.4: Connect to WFC and download top 10 for world wide time records of Luigi Circuit
      No.5: (Already connected?) Downloaded worldwide top10 for 1st May tournament
      No.6: Downloaded a ghost (World top for Luigi Circuit)
      Since you can download ghost directly from the rankings page, I think that the ghost and ranking servers are the same one(Ranking might just have used the Mii name, flag, time from the Ghost data)
      On Wiimmfi server, when attempting to download ghost.
      Connecting to the server is successfull, but when ghost downloading:
      Error code 10367 appears.

Attempting to download a ghost that is slightly faster than you in rankings: Error 41155
      Top ten download error code: 10317
      World top download Error code:41155(Almost instantly)
      The strange thing is that the server thinks that I've already got a ghost data after downloading the slighly faster ghost despite the download was a failure.
      (The warning appeared when attempting to download the world top ghost.)
      Tournament ranking error code: 10317
      Dateien
      • GHOST&RANKING.zip

(81,47 kB, 151 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von HNKii64 ()

Leseratte schrieb:

Well, this dumps are nearly unusable since the ghost server uses SSL...

I now try to use the Dolphin noSSL version to create a few dumps.

Edit: I drove two ghost races and have traffic and even video in Dolphin recorded plus the ssl_read / write.bin.
      I'll upload it now on youtube and link it in the description on the dumps.

Edit2:
      You can see all what I did in the video.
      youtube.com/watch?v=AkjVtQG41W8
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.
      Was auch wichtig ist: Immer auf die Rechtschreibung achten!

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Wii Konsole mit Firmware 4.1
      Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von christian8246q ()

Are these actions possible on Wiimmfi?
      1. Generate a New FriendCode for a MKWii save file that has been connected to the WFC.
      2. Generate a New FriendCode for a new MKWii save file, but the console has connect to WFC for MKWii.
      3.Generate a New FriendCode for a new MKWii save file, but the console has connect to WFC but never connect in MKWii before
      4. Generate a New FriendCode for a new MKWii save file, when the console has never connect to WFC at all before.

Two more questions
      1. Anyone tried if Mii mingle works?
      2. Will the MKW patcher fail if it cannot find the text patch in bmg folder?
      A lot of Chinese players use a Chinese fan translation of MKW which is basically a text&font hack of the Japanese version.
      Patching the Japanese text into the game may lead to confusion.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von HNKii64 ()

1. Yes
      2. Yes
      3. I think yes. Not sure.
      4. We don't know. Depends on if the needed server for this will also shut down. I think this server will stay online since it's required for Wii-Shop-Channel.

Well, then you can use the Wiimmfi-patcher for other games with the disadvantage that you don't have the VR point patch for ww/continental.

DevkitPro Archiv (alte Versionen / old versions): wii.leseratte10.de/devkitPro/
      Want to donate for Wiimmfi and Wii-Homebrew.com? Patreon / PayPal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 0 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Leseratte ()

So that video tutorial for Mario Kart Wiimmfi-patcher is now created and is currently being rendered. And yes, I know that it is actually unnecessary. The thing is just that, that there are always people who give no trouble to read a three line text, and then claim that they can not manage without a video tutorial. This fact was even confirmed by Wiimm ;)
      I'll upload it in few minutes. For now, it is an English tutorial without language, but a German will also come.
      Vegetarier sind viel grausamer als gedacht. Ein Schwein kann wenigstens wegrennen, aber ein Salat?!? :D :P

Kein Support per PN! Wir sind in einem Forum, und ein Forum lebt aus Fragen und Antworten.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Wer mir und sich selbst 500mb gratis-Speicher schenken will, kann sich ja unter diesem >Link<unter Dropbox registrieren ;)

Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller
      2 Wii Fernbedienungen, von denen eine kaputt ist (ich frag mich immer noch wie das möglich ist...)
      Gemoddet nach den Regeln des ALTEN UHGs, aufgefrischt mit dem IOS-Update im neuen UHG.

Is the Video in the 2 Wikis? When not, give me the Link, and I add this in the News.
      Wait, I'm still on Upload, and the German Version needs a little bit time. :D

Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller

Sorry for double-post, but this cant wait :D

Mit Internet
      Zwei Gamecube-Controller

HNKii64 schrieb:

Will the patcher refuse to patch my MKW if it cannot patch the text?

no

WIT: Wiimms ISO Tools
      Verwaltet Plain ISO, WDF, WIA, CISO, WBFS, FST: kann Extrahieren, Erstellen, Patchen, Mischen und Überprüfen

SZS: Wiimms SZS Tools
      Verwaltet SZS-, BRRES-, U8-, BMG-, BREFT-Dateien uvm.

PN ohne persönlichen Charakter werden ignoriert. Support-Anfragen gehören ins Forum.