Switch2Sneek

• Switch2Sneek
    SNEEK erkaubt es eine Wii bzw. den Flashspeicher der Wii auf eine handelsübliche SD-Karte zu emulieren um den echten NAND vor bösen Eingriffen zu schützen. Mit Switch2Sneek kann man auf einfacher Weise zwischen dem SD-NAND und dem realen NAND hin- und herswitchen ohne die SD-Karte zu wechseln.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

[Readme]

This is a simple application for switching between real NAND and SD NAND (through SNEEK).

This is a beta release so there are RISKS you could make your Wii unoperable (i.e. bricked). Do not use this application if you cannot take such a risk.

Since I have bootmii as boot2, this application is only tested and used by me with that condition. If you have bootmii not as boot2 I dont know whether this application will work for you or not.

Requirements:
    1. Bootmii installed as boot2
    2. SD card has bootmii directory or folder with the following files inside:
    a. armboot.bin from bootmii installation
    b. armbootsneek.bin from SNEEK v2 compilation
    c. ppcboot.elf from bootmii installation
    d. bootmii.ini (set AUTOBOOT=SYSMENU, and BOOTDELAY=0)
    e. switchtosneek
    3. SD card has apps directory or folder, and inside that folder:
    a. switch2sneek folder with the following files:
    i. boot.dol
    ii. icon.png
    iii. meta.xml

Instructions:

You could copy bootmii.ini and switchtosneek files in folder To_bootmii into your SD card bootmii folder (but first edit the setting of VIDEO in the bootmii.ini file accordingly).

Then you could copy folder switch2sneek into the apps folder in your SD card.

Insert back SD card to your Wii, and turn on Wii.

Run homebrew channel, and choose switch2sneek wiibrew application

Push button A to switch to SD NAND (through SNEEK)

Wii will reset and after that you will be then using SD NAND (through SNEEK)

Once you are done playing with SD NAND and want to switch back to real NAND, go to homebrew channel, and choose switch2sneek wiibrew application again.

Push button B to switch back to real NAND (through bootmii)

Wii will reset and after that you will be then using real NAND (through bootmii)

Important Notes:

1. Be careful when pushing button B in switch2sneek. Do this only when you are running SD NAND (through SNEEK). You may corrupt your real NAND if you try to push button B in switch2sneek when running real NAND.
    Weitere Informationen
    Autor:
    Conanac
    Version:
    0.2 Beta
    Webseite:
    https://code.google.com/p/gadget4sneek/
    Sprache:
    Englisch
    Lizenz:
    GNU/GPL
    Dateien