The Legend of Zelda : The Shards of Light

• The Legend of Zelda : The Shards of Light
    The Legend of Zelda : The Shards of Light ist ein DS Remake von Zelda. Leider wurde diese Homebrew nie zu Ende bzw weiterentwickelt, somit gibt es nur eine interessante und spielbare Demoversion. Mehr Infos der Gründe findet ihr im Zitat.

Zitat:

I will not be continuing this project as explained in my previous post so here is The Legend of Zelda: The Shards of Light. Only one boss is partially coded, the graphics are incomplete and inconsistent, the music is unfinished, there are missing sounds, and plenty of bugs with debug menus and buttons intact. So really you can’t complete the game. You can walk around and explore levels and collect most of the items but that is about it. Just a really big demo.

To run, make sure you have a nitroFS compatible flash card card. The save file will be created on the root of your card.

I will not be working on this game anymore so please do not email me about bugs. The source code will also not be released as currently it is in no shape to be released as it spans a few years of me learning coding techniques etc.

Note: This video will be loaded from YouTube, which causes some data, including but not limited to your IP, User Agent and Referrer, to be sent to YouTube servers. For more information see the Privacy Policy. By pressing the "play" button you automatically enable embedding YouTube videos for the future.

Hinweis: Dieses Video wird von YouTube geladen. Dabei werden einige Daten, unter anderem Ihre IP, Ihr User Agent und der Referrer an YouTube-Server gesendet. Für weitere Details lesen Sie bitte die Datenschutzerklärung. Wenn Sie den Play-Button anklicken, erlauben Sie damit automatisch das Einbinden von YouTube-Videos für die Zukunft.

Weitere Informationen
    Autor:
    BassAceGold
    Version:
    Demo
    Sprache:
    Englisch
    Dateien

823 mal gelesen