Usage of this Webpage is generally possible without providing any personally identifiable information (PII). It is possible to enter PII into your forum user profile, but this is completely voluntary. This data will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent.
Do note that data transmission over the internet (for example when communicating by eMail) may have security vulnerabilities. It is not possible to guarantee data safety with 100% certainty.
Using the postal address or eMail provided above (provided due to German legal code § 5 TMG) may not be used to deliver unwanted advertisements or other unwanted promotional documents.
If you opt-in to embedding external YouTube or Twitch videos, your browser will send data to YouTube LLC (for YouTube videos) or to Amazon.com, Inc (for Twitch videos) when visiting a web page that contains such embedded videos. If you no longer consent to that and want to revoke your opt-in, please click on this link.
Information regarding Art. 13 GDPR
Processing of personal data (Abs. 1)
- Responsible for this website: Marcel Kahler, Wiesenweg 4b, 18510 Zarrendorf, Germany
- Personal data, if available, will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 (1)a) (data entered into the user profile). This data will be used to allow contact between users (E-Mail address or social media account names) or to make other information about yourself available to others (for example the "about me" section). If you no longer agree to this data processing, you can delete this personal data yourself by editing your user profile (or, if needed, have that data manually deleted on request).
- Personal data which the user has voluntarily entered into their user profile are publicly visible for everyone. If this is not desired, you can restrict access to your user profile in the privacy settings and either restrict (only visible for logged-in users) or disable (visible for nobody) access.
- Storing user name and mail address is needed for login and account management and will thus be processed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) b). The user name is public for identification, the mail address is only visible to Administrators and won't be shared with third-parties.
- IP adresses, access times and user agents will be stored temporarily. Usually, they will be deleted after 2 months, in exceptional cases after up to 4 months. These logs are used for analytics, spam defense and mis-use prevention (Art. 6 (1) c) and f)).
- When you contact us by post, mail, or the contact form, your data (sender mail, postal address, user name, IP address) will be used to process (and respond to) your request and will be deleted afterwards.
- Necessary session cookies for guest users will be stored until the end of the session. Security-relevant CloudFlare cookies will be stored (Art. 6 (1) f)) for up to 1 year. User-defined settings in the forum that are available for guest users will be stored for 2 months. If, during login, the user states that he wants to stay logged-in permanently, that cookie will be stored for up to 1 year. You can always decide to delete all (or only some) Cookies through your web browser settings.
Additional information (Abs. 2)
- Data stored in the user profile will be stored until they are either deleted by the user yourself, or until the entire user account gets deleted by an Administrator when requested by the user.
- Forum posts published by the user will remain public even after account deletion, as these don't contain any personal data and thus there's no right for deletion. By registering an account on this forum and accepting the forum rules, you grant a perpetual, non-revocable license to the forum operators to use and publish your forum posts on the forum. If desired, potential personal data still present in forum posts at the time of account deletion can be deleted by the forum team on request. In this case, please let us know about the relevant posts and data.
- You have the right of access to your personal data according to Art. 15 GDPR.
- You have the right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR.
- You have the right to erasure ("The right to be forgotten"). In this case, depending on your wishes, we'll either delete your profile data or your entire user account. This does not include data that we're forced to store due to contractual or legal obligations or due to GDPR Art. 6(1) f).
- You have the right to complain to your local regulators, or to the regulators at the location of the rights violation. In our case, this would be the "Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Mecklenburg-Vorpommern" in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern / Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany.
- Providing a user name and email address is mandatory to create a forum account. Read access to the forum is available without creating an account. Providing additional profile data beyond user name and email address is voluntary and not needed to create or use an account.
- There will be no automated decision-making or profiling.