Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 177.

• How to setup mkw-ana on windows

Matze167435 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

I just tried to connect to Wiimmfi using the routing, I got error code 61070. DNS and HTTP works, I even get a response by NAS but after that there are many TCP reassembly errors Edit: Downloading stuff via WiiConnect24 seems to work (the data on Everybody Votes channel got updated successfully), but sending fails... This is very strange.

• The route kinda works, it just seems like some TCP packets are not routed correctly. The DNS and HTTP traffic seems to be routed fine. Edit: It might be worth mentioning that in general all of my Wii consoles somtimes have connection problems to the new router. Sometimes they will display the no AP found error code when trying to connect, sometimes the connection takes ages, and when I get connected, I keep getting 91010 errors while not being in a room. However, other times it connects fine.

• Thank you, I just tried it and the result is the same as on Windows, so now I without any doubt that it's a router problem. Do you have any idea what could cause such an issue?

• I'm sorry for the doube post but are there any instructions on how to get this to work on Linux? That way I would know if Windows or the router is the problem.

• I am on Windows 7. The only thing I can think of that changed is the router. I haven't played much the last weeks, but it worked fine with the older router and I made sure everything is configured as mentioned in the guide multiple times.

• Since we got a new router I had to set up mkw-ana again, now I get error code 52230 when doing a connection test. Does someone have an idea why this happens?

• About banning

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von anty: „youtube.com/watch?v=Yukue6JLW6Y “ Sidenote: if you have mkw-ana, you can apply for autoban privileges; DM @Wiimm, and if accepted you can autoban through mkw-ana c: “ Oh it's possible to apply for that? I think I will try, it would save lots of time.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

@Wiimm For playgroundds, would it be possible to make tbljoinmapplayerinfo a view of both tblmapinfo and tblplayerinfo, and tbljoinplayerfavorites a view of tblplayerinfo and tblfavorites? Also, tblmapinfo is missing the member my_rating

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Since I just got Wifi to work with Desmume on my computer I decided to investigate some playgroundds stuff again because I can now capture the traffic much easier. (Versteckter Text)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

starfoxds works fully, but the friend code mode needs to be changed to 3 (it shows the FC in reverse order). The European version uses the matchmaking table of the Japanese version, like with many other games the other versions likely use this too so the European, American and Korean entries can be removed and the Japanese one can be renamed to just "Star Fox Command".

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Some DSiWare games are already supported, if you want a game to be added to Wiimmfi you can fill out the game definition template (download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/game-definitions/_template.tab) and upload it here. Internal game names and secrets can be found here: aluigi.altervista.org/papers/gslist.cfg

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Matze167435: „I created game definitions for Star Fox Command and GTA Chinatown Wars. I don't own that GTA game but some people on Discord wanted to play it on Wiimmfi. Also, the Wiimmfi Portal displays wrong FCs for unodsi. For me it displays 0950-8960-3251 but the correct FC is 1895-7888-3763. Other than that it seems to be fully working. Currently all profiles are for the KUNV variant, I don't know if all versions of the game use KUNV or if everyone is using the european version. “ …

• Wiimmfi Portal

Beitrag

I noticed that korean characters do not appear anywhere in the Wiimmfi Portal except on the competition statistics page (wiimmfi.de/comp-stat/en/top100/0). Does that have a special reason like some kind of limitation or is it a bug?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I created game definitions for Star Fox Command and GTA Chinatown Wars. I don't own that GTA game but some people on Discord wanted to play it on Wiimmfi. Also, the Wiimmfi Portal displays wrong FCs for unodsi. For me it displays 0950-8960-3251 but the correct FC is 1895-7888-3763. Other than that it seems to be fully working. Currently all profiles are for the KUNV variant, I don't know if all versions of the game use KUNV or if everyone is using the european version.

• Guten Tag allerseits, heute Morgen wollte ich mal wieder meine 4.3E Wii anschmeißen und 'ne Runde zocken, die Konsole startete auch wie gewohnt, nur musste ich feststellen, dass sie sich nach einigen Sekunden in Wii-Menu aufgehängt hatte. Neu starten und so schnell wie möglich einen Kanal starten half auch nicht. Ich dachte ich zuerst an einen Message Board Brick, also startete ich über Priiloader den HBC und dann WiiXplorer. Nun musste ich mit erschrecken feststellen, dass viele Ordner im NAND-…

• Mariocube hat eine PAL Version des Kanals. Die Seite werde ich hier jetzt nicht verlinken, man kann sie aber über Google finden. Allerdings ist das meines Wissens nach nicht ganz legal, obwohl der Kanal selbst kostenlos war.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Nice, then how about making something like this: Zitat von Wiimm: „I implemented a table alias: if "tblapproval" should be used, "tblmapinfo" is used instead. But this don't help for unknown record ids. “ to make the game use tblplayerinfo if tbljoinplayerfavourites should be used? Edit: I think I found out the meaning of the values allowed_regions and min_ratings in tblregioninfo. When searching for public levels by rating the game searches in tbljoinmapplayerinfo with such a filter: Quellcode …

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Is there data in playgroundds tblplayerinfo now? I connected a few times so there should.

• Falsche login region

Matze167435 - - Wiimmfi (Deutsch)

Beitrag

Vorhin sind mir die Änderungen an den vs und bt Regionen aufgefallen. Diese waren eigentlich richtig so wie sie waren, stattdessen müssten die Login-Regionen geändert werden.

• The Wii automatically stores a backup of the nwc24msg.cfg file under the name nwc24msg.cbk. You could try copying nwc24msg.cbk to your sdcard, renaming it to nwc24msg.cfg and patching that one (the best would be to use a different patcher this time). I remember someone I chat with on Discord telling me some time ago that patching his nwc24msg.cfg with the RC24 Discord bot did bad things to his Wii ID and the above method helped.