Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• About banning

Tock - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Do you know if the item distribution makes lightnings appear in 3 player battle mode?

• Wiimms Mario Kart Fun — Intermezzo

Tock - - Wii-Spiele-Treff

Beitrag

Yes in the original game _d loads offline 2, 3 and 4 player mode. Online Nintendo somehow still loads the 1 player version even if you play 2 players online. Thats why I asked if Bean made a code to fix this behaviour. The sinking rocks on GV each have 3 timers for each CC class, so if someone only changes the 150 CC to something reasonable but sets the 100 CC mode to something extremly small (like 1 frame), the rocks will fall too soon. But there should not be a 1p vs 2p difference.

Beitrag

Zitat von Sucht93a: „That is definetly true, but who would do it? Definetly not me XD “ I can tell you why. Offline you pretty much always drive with 12 players while online it is variable. Zitat von Sucht93a: „About your FPS comments: I still rather go on 30fps instead of driving 3 or 5 laps in total slowmo and i'm very thankful to MrBean that he implemented that down-/up-grade in CTGP. “ So because of some tracks which lag the 95% other tracks have to be played in a worse playmode? So I would …

Beitrag

Zitat von Sucht93a: „but as you said a lot of good tracks won't have those fixes “ I never said anything about "good" tracks. Zitat von Sucht93a: „I don't think it's a good idea to limit yourself to the boundaries that Nintendo implemented in their own game. “ I don't think it is a good idea to limit the fps to something worse than what Nintendo implemented in their own game. Zitat von Sucht93a: „never experienced a 2player lag when playing online on tracks that lag in offline 2p but dont lag in…

• "I want somebody to be unbanned!" How should Wiimm know who of the thousands of banned profiles if you guys don't post the most important information.

Beitrag

Zitat von Sucht93a: „Played a lot split screen with egghead in the last time and there were so many unplayable 2p tracks in mkw fun that will probably never get fixed “ And those tracks don't look like they are so complex to be too much for the Wii. Just look at the old GBA Ribbon Road it is not really complex but it used ~116.000 facepoints. ChaosShadow made his own version with only 38.682 Facepoints and it looks better than Demys version. Edit: That is also the reason I didn't tell people how…

Beitrag

Zitat von Zachruff: „No, 2p offline in CTGP is now 30fps aswell. “ Allowing authors to fuck up 60 fps 2p Mode will make them fuck up 2p 30 fps mode aswell.

Beitrag

I dont believe you so I will test this when I have time saturday The only thing I could think of that could also desync a ghost would be (reduced) lag but checkpoints and Itemroutes should not corrupt the controller inputs of a ghost.

Beitrag

Zitat von Zachruff: „I agree that the time trial hashing feature is annoying but theres not a lot else we can do. “ It is an easy fix. Use the current system only for original tracks and use a custom one for CTs where it only checks for KCLs, Objects with KCLs and their routes...

Beitrag

Well he could easily fix the texture problem and if the original had a better driving experience he should try to implement the better route. Also isnt it not getting into CTGPR either because of the same reason? Something that is worse is that if I update a track that is already in CTGPR it wont get updated (unless it is a big update and even then it takes over half a year) due to the stupid time trial hashing feature. Edit: It took 7 month for CTGPR to update GCN Sherbet Land.

• Zitat von MrBean35000vr: „Wonderful, we can add the hotfix as a _d track, hopefully, to avoid resetting leaderboards! Unless they don't use the _d tracks for 2P offline too. I'll have to check. “ Does your CTGP code also load the _d tracks online? Else two player online will keep freezing since the normal version is loaded online.

• WLwallGC is the reason the game freezes. If he uses the same object in DS Bowser Castle too its likely that it also freezes in multiplayer.

• Tocks Custom Tracks

Tock - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

Ne ist nicht Absicht^^. Brawlbox hat wohl beim ersetzen der course.kmp den posteffect ordner in den Hanabi Ordner gepackt...

• Tocks Custom Tracks

Tock - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

Zitat von Wiimm: „Ne, es sind harte Kanten. Fahre einmal mit einem Kart. Sobald ein Rad ein wenig außerhalb ist, wird man von der Wand runter gezogen. “ Díe Wände waren 0,28m weiter unten als die Strecke. Jetzt habe ich Díe Wände 0,7m runter gezogen.

• Tocks Custom Tracks

Tock - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

Wenn es mir nicht gesagt wird kann es ja kein schlimmer Bug sein sondern nur das ein Pixel vllt zu dunkel ist

• Tocks Custom Tracks

Tock - - Mario Kart Wii

Beitrag

As some already know I am working on a program to convert Mario Kart Double Dash Animations to text files. It already works (I don't see anything wrong anymore ) and I just remembered that the Blue Dino from GCN Dino Dino Jungle uses a format I already can convert. The result were 750 keyframes, 23 bones which means if I would copy the XYZ Scale, Translation and Rotation into Brawlbox I would have to copy around 50.000 values. So I really hope someone makes a CHR0 to text and text to CHR0 conver…

• wiimmfi-Patcher

Beitrag

Quellcode (19 Zeilen)

• wiimmfi-Patcher

Beitrag

XML-Quellcode (29 Zeilen)

• wiimmfi-Patcher

Beitrag

Try this: Quellcode (5 Zeilen)

Beitrag

Kannst du ruhig so nennen. Zitat von Wiimm: „Beide Boxen musste ich übrigens noch zentrieren. “ Die 0xD und 0xE Itemboxen sollten zentriert sein da es die originalen Nintendo Positionen sind.