Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 192.

• It works now, nice job!

• No problem! Does the modified patch patch the URLs outsourced to StaticR.rel? I remember the original patch of USB Loader GX didn't.

• I created a network dump but I don't have an USB Gecko.

• It doesn't work with the korean version, error code 20100.

• Multi Game Support

Matze167435 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

Oh, I see. Let's wait then.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

In your game definition you put "guitarhaero" as internal game name and "6bpw76" as secret, but both don't seem to be valid. Does the game work now?

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

I updated the game definition of @DarkspinesBahalul with (hopefully) correct internal game name and secret. I couldn't find "guitarhaero" or "6bpw76" anywhere in the gslist.

• Working fine here too with USB Loader cheat codes enabled, nice job!

• Desmume has lots of issues with Wi-Fi emulation, you should try to use MelonDS.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Matze167435: „Zitat von Matze167435: „@Wiimm For playgroundds, would it be possible to make tbljoinmapplayerinfo a view of both tblmapinfo and tblplayerinfo, and tbljoinplayerfavorites a view of tblplayerinfo and tblfavorites? Also, tblmapinfo is missing the member my_rating “ Old topic, any updates on this? I imagine implementing the view will take some time, but can you add the missing member, please? By the way, does anyone have an idea what SSL certificate secure SAKE could require…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

In my opinion the Wi-Fi USB Connector is a nice way to dump packets using a real console. It might be annoying to set up because Nintendo only released drivers for 32 bit Windows systems, but once it's working capturing traffic is very easy. In the past I used an Android device with tcpdump, that was a pain. I created a game definition for the DSiWare title Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!. Before NDS Constraint was a thing using this game with Wiimmfi was impossible because the patcher…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von PokeAcer: „if NDS-Constraint doesn't work you're unlikely to get it working; it was signed by a Nintendo cert since it was gamename.secure.sake.gs.nintendowifi.net, but idk what cert(s) it'd use. “ So it used a Nintendo certificate although SAKE was a GameSpy service? That's kinda unfortunate to hear since not having to use codes would enable WPA2 support for this game. Now I kinda hope Larsenv just made a small mistake

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von Matze167435: „@Wiimm For playgroundds, would it be possible to make tbljoinmapplayerinfo a view of both tblmapinfo and tblplayerinfo, and tbljoinplayerfavorites a view of tblplayerinfo and tblfavorites? Also, tblmapinfo is missing the member my_rating “ Old topic, any updates on this? I imagine implementing the view will take some time, but can you add the missing member, please? By the way, does anyone have an idea what SSL certificate secure SAKE could require? Larsenv tried to get i…

• During my years of using Wiimmfi I noticed several issues that have to with friend lists. The recent release of NDS Constraint and RC24 providing a way to use it with Wiimmfi made me want to address the issue in Mario Kart DS since more and more people are running into it. As this is a good opportunity to also address the other issues, I've decided to create a thread about this. That way it's also less likely to be forgotten about, since that seemed to have happened in the past. These issues are…

• NDS Constraint is a flaw in the SSL library that DS(i) games use that was found by shutterbug2000, this can be used to allow these games to connect to unofficial servers without any patching, just by adjusting the DNS settings. github.com/KaeruTeam/nds-constraint @Wiimm I know you are very busy, but could you imagine Wiimmfi supporting this some time in the future? I'm sure it will help to rise activity for DS games.

• How to setup mkw-ana on windows

Beitrag

I just tried to connect to Wiimmfi using the routing, I got error code 61070. DNS and HTTP works, I even get a response by NAS but after that there are many TCP reassembly errors Edit: Downloading stuff via WiiConnect24 seems to work (the data on Everybody Votes channel got updated successfully), but sending fails... This is very strange.

• The route kinda works, it just seems like some TCP packets are not routed correctly. The DNS and HTTP traffic seems to be routed fine. Edit: It might be worth mentioning that in general all of my Wii consoles somtimes have connection problems to the new router. Sometimes they will display the no AP found error code when trying to connect, sometimes the connection takes ages, and when I get connected, I keep getting 91010 errors while not being in a room. However, other times it connects fine.

• Thank you, I just tried it and the result is the same as on Windows, so now I without any doubt that it's a router problem. Do you have any idea what could cause such an issue?

• I'm sorry for the doube post but are there any instructions on how to get this to work on Linux? That way I would know if Windows or the router is the problem.

• I am on Windows 7. The only thing I can think of that changed is the router. I haven't played much the last weeks, but it worked fine with the older router and I made sure everything is configured as mentioned in the guide multiple times.