Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• About banning

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

Beitrag

@StarWolf3000 while I understand why you delete the non-English posts, it's kinda catch 22 when those who can speak the language aren't able to translate for us in time before deletion Though, a simple GTranslate would be helpful to add to the post from the person

• How do I setup MKW-Ana?

Beitrag

MKW-Ana requires you to be able to read the data between Wii<->Router. Usually, this means doing one of these: - Making your PC the router for your Wii. - Setting up a static route so all traffic goes via your PC (Similar to first) - Run a packet dumper on your router that your PC can read from (OpenWRT routers can do this, it's what I do :P)

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

I think @Leseratte could help here with removing times.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von Leseratte: „That is something you should do anyways. But I don't know enough about Dolphin if that makes it behave exactly like the console to "fool" Wiimmfi into thinking it is the same console as the Wii. “ If MAC and NAND are set properly, the server sees you as the regular console - WirelessMac is exactly what is sent to NAS.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Beitrag

Zitat von Frost3227: „Zitat von Zachruff: „Sor just allow moderators to moderate the leaderboards lmfao “ except Zitat von Leseratte: „Removing cheated times requires us to manually go through the database and isn't done with a single click of a button. “ “ So implement a UI for moderators to do said database change, since everything is a database change.

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

It's not a glitch, it means we've had 7777777 logins total on MKW in the last 5 years

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

It's fine, I've redone it c: @Wiimm please enable FE Shadow Dragon (I've commented out Korea - as previously stated, the game did not come out in Korea)

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

While I understand why you'd think to do this, if you just state "There is no Korean release" when attaching the file (but still filling out the file with all ID3s) it makes Wiimm's life a lot easier. Thanks though!

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von DarkspinesBahalul: „What server does Leaderboards use? “ For which game? usually, GAMESTATS.

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von The Bunny Gamer: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „ “ # This file is encoded in UTF-8. # # Go through this file and replace at least all <<xxx>> words. Easiest way is # to search "<<". You can also search+replace using the following list: # # 1x <<USER>> : Your user name for the game history. e.g. "Wiimm" # 5x <<TITLE>> : Game title. e.g. "Mario Kart Wii" # 1x <<SHORT>> : Short game title with 20 chars max. e.g. "MKWii" # 1x <<TYPE>> : Game type: NDS | Wii | DSiWare | WiiWare | Mix # 1x <<NAME>> :…

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von The Bunny Gamer: „Thanks because that OBVIOUSLY TELLS ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR KOREA AND JAPAN DOESN'T IT can you seriously give me a STRAIGHT answer!!!!!!! “ ?? Or, you could not be a douche lmao. Replace all the <<xxx>>> - if you can't read I'll spell it out for you. Replace <<ID3>> with CEP and it'll put all 4 regions in. not "NTR-CEP-USA", just "CEP". You can tell you haven't listened or done so, because you didn't do it on the G-IDLIST. You also didn't replace <<USER>> This really…

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von aoi2983: „I am trying to play Animal Crossing: City Folk with Wiimmfi and I keep encountering an error. I followed this tutorial exactly youtube.com/watch?v=3CBSQ9Afqi…BnbnuvCMT3WBfTw8xN2be5p_Y Everything ran the exact same way as the video but when I get into my game and try to open my gates or visit somebody else's town I get this error. 1A7oGrO.jpg Does anyone know what is happening or how to resolve? Thank you. “ If it hasn't given you an error code, try deleting your old friends o…

• No, the Pretendo project is a separate set of people.

• No, ghosts have been broken for a long time with seemingly no answer on fixing it. Why? I don't know Furthermore, 3DS/WiiU implementation is actually being worked on by Pretendo c:

• Multi Game Support

Beitrag

Zitat von The Bunny Gamer: „ARE A LITTLE ARCANE “ In what sense? The definition has an easy way to search+replace (believe me, it was a lot less fun before that existed) the things you need. Your username, game name and short name, what game type (DS/Wii/WiiWare/Both), the Internal name (from the name/secret list) and the secret, as well as the ID3. What's the issue?

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von JPLangley: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von JPLangley: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von JPLangley: „I've been trying to connect via Dolphin, but keep running into EC 20103. Any potential help? “ 20103 is usually a sign of your AUTHDATA being bad. I'm assuming you're using a real wii's NAND - try deleting NAND:/shared2/DWC_AUTHDATA (NAND is the path for your nand - try documents/dolphin emulator/wii/ on windows, or ~/Dolphin Emulator/Wii on mac/linux) “ So delete Shared2's Authentication …

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von JPLangley: „Zitat von PokeAcer: „Zitat von JPLangley: „I've been trying to connect via Dolphin, but keep running into EC 20103. Any potential help? “ 20103 is usually a sign of your AUTHDATA being bad. I'm assuming you're using a real wii's NAND - try deleting NAND:/shared2/DWC_AUTHDATA (NAND is the path for your nand - try documents/dolphin emulator/wii/ on windows, or ~/Dolphin Emulator/Wii on mac/linux) “ So delete Shared2's Authentication Data? “ Yes c:

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

@Wiimm would it be possible to change 20103's resolution? Currently it reads "Delete WFC data (DS) or initialize console (Wii)." However, on Wii, you can just delete /shared2/DWC_AUTHDATA and it'll regenerate - Other wii errors state to delete a file on NAND, so this should be okay, if it's okay with you

• Wiimmfi Server

Beitrag

Zitat von JPLangley: „I've been trying to connect via Dolphin, but keep running into EC 20103. Any potential help? “ 20103 is usually a sign of your AUTHDATA being bad. I'm assuming you're using a real wii's NAND - try deleting NAND:/shared2/DWC_AUTHDATA (NAND is the path for your nand - try documents/dolphin emulator/wii/ on windows, or ~/Dolphin Emulator/Wii on mac/linux)

• Collecting Error Codes

Beitrag

Zitat von TailsEraYT: „Zitat von Leseratte: „98XXX: error with sake “ got the 98030 error on brawl spectator mode. “ Checked GAMESTATS, i see no issue here. Do you have a timestamp for Wiimm to check for SAKE, perhaps? (or better yet, give me your FC, and I can provide a timestamp)