Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 820.

• MKWii - Competitions!

Frost3227 - - Wiimmfi (English)

Asking for something like that is dangerous. Especially if it takes time. To be fair, in 2014, bans used to be fully database controlled iirc

• MKWii - Competitions!

Quote from Zachruff: “or just allow moderators to moderate the leaderboards lmfao ” except Quote from Leseratte: “Removing cheated times requires us to manually go through the database and isn't done with a single click of a button.”

• About banning

Quote from XanderTTheTogepi: “I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to see ACTUAL proof if most of the time you stay in last place, somewhat behind the rest of the players. To me, that doesn't mean cheating. ” While the cheating wasn't clear as day, CTGP's IIB was able to snuff them out, so even if the cheating wasn't obvious, CTGP has a better eye than just about all of us. Definitely bannable.

• Remind me, What’s wrong with Nindendont? Worked well with a lot of my GCN backups and was absolutely fantastic for nostalgia purposes. Very minimal (if at all any) problems.

• About banning

forum.wii-homebrew.com/index.p…0bf3149ee88e2d4a6d9f7cc21

• About banning

I feel like you’re throwing a lot of shade at me, so let me proceed to debunk that statement : There’s a difference between questioning someone and taunting someone. ex. You wouldn’t taunt a panther behind a fence with a stick to intentionally provoke them, right? Thats pretty much what you did. I’m all about first amendment rights, I’m American. But you can’t abuse that privilege and act as if you were completely innocent, you weren’t lol. If it wasn’t me, it would have been someone else btw, I…

• Wiimmfi Server

Quote from PokeAcer: “Quote from Wiimm: “No plans to implent an auto detect system, because an easy word matching system will not work. If it forbids "Penis", the next one writes "P€nis", "Pe-Nis", "Peηis", "enis" or something similar. So it keeps testing and hunting. ” A lot of moderators have been marking the bad words; plus, as previously mentioned, a user report system would be nice to have. ” Måÿbē įt wāš jùšt mę, bût î dïdñt śèé ä łøt ôf màrkîńg bãçk thēn, nor did I do much either.

• About banning

Quote from BThrough: “unban everyone ” That means they'd have to unban this guy too. Which I would jump off of a bridge first if I had to make that decision.

• Wiimmfi Server

Quote from spongebobfan: “Quote from Andr3 ALTWFC: “Oh yes I did not remember it. But there are no hackers in 2018 on mkwii they are all on mk8 deluxe ” thats probably why we dont see as many hackers anymore which im surprised but i doubt theyre all playing mario kart 8 and no one wants to pay for nintendos online service ” A few corrections: There are not many cheaters seen anymore because of the improving security of the Wiimmfi server. As the Wiimmfi team stays one step ahead of them, their e…

• About banning

Quote from Frost3227: “I found a glitcher for Wario's Gold Mine, but I have also an issue with my capture card - it saves video files only in .TS format, and I haven't found a software that can edit this... yet. If I find one, I will post it here later. But in the meantime, watch for: Chillz 2110-5378-5285 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600387781 He tried multiple times to glitch on Wario's Gold mine.. I will try to find a software that can edit this video, because it is > 7 GB ” I've got the video proof …

• About banning

I found a glitcher for Wario's Gold Mine, but I have also an issue with my capture card - it saves video files only in .TS format, and I haven't found a software that can edit this... yet. If I find one, I will post it here later. But in the meantime, watch for: Chillz 2110-5378-5285 wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600387781 He tried multiple times to glitch on Wario's Gold mine.. I will try to find a software that can edit this video, because it is > 7 GB

• About banning

Quote from UhVVho: “1. That will banned a day ” correction: not necessarily a day, but dependent on the moderators opinion

• Quote from DarkUmbreon87: “(also i got error code 23872!) ” 72 hours left before activation.

• About banning

Quote from BThrough: “I wish I could get unbanned that easily. I too should've used the 4 year old brother excuse when I was being reported. ” How ignorant are you? Instead of saying, "Maybe I made a mistake, I can better my actions in the future" you choose to instead say this? This is sort of why I lost faith in society. A long time ago.

• About banning

I’ve had lightning multiple times before in a 1v1, so certainly still possible in any scenario, even moreso if a player is heavily behind.

• About banning

Still never really have seen a rate that low, excluding all accessories...

• CTGP with Dolphin, why not ?

If he’s not gonna chance his mind the first time, why the heck would he change it the next 10 times? @tompwenger a bit late, but welcome to a ‘forum’. By you registering an account, technically, you agree to accept any potential open criticism and opposition. Well... that’s kind of the hard way of learning, but you got it now.

• About banning

Quote from PokeAcer: “Just buy a new Wii, damn. they're like what, $10? ” Not this cheap, no. Used ones may go at an average rate of ~$30-45, depending on several different factors. But never buy a new one; Gamestop down the street from me sells a Wii console for $79.99. But that’s Scamstop for you. Lol...

• If you wanted @ spongebobfan handle on Twitter, but you couldn’t have it because someone’s taken it, but hasn’t logged in since 2009, wouldn’t you be a little irritated because you would have wanted it? Same scenario.

• About banning

Conspiracy: the potentially present “Y” symbol at the end could be invisible. Just a possibility.