Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Ich denke nicht dass es im Moment für Otto Normalverbraucher ne Möglichkeit gibt, ohne eine Switch ein Switch-Spiel zu dumpen. Vermutlich wirst du dir für den legalen Weg jemanden suchen müssen der eine Switch besitzt (die mit Homebrew kompatibel ist); dann kannst du mit Tools wie wiidatabase.de/switch-downloads/switch-tools/nxdumptool/ ein Switch-Spiel dumpen.

• About banning

Leseratte - - Wiimmfi (English)

It's unlikely that the ban will stay truly permanent, it'll probably be revoked at some point. However if you just get a new Wii, you might get banned for circumventing your ban.

• Currently, when you try to connect to Wiimmfi with a game other than Mario Kart Wii with a friend code that was assigned by the original Nintendo servers, you will probably get error code 60000. Error code 60000 means the server doesn't know what your friend code is, and the game refuses to accept the newly assigned friend code by Wiimmfi as it knows that it already has a different friend code. For Mario Kart Wii, we've fixed that with the patcher update in 2018, so for Mario Kart Wii the error …

• Einfach nen ISO-Patcher runterladen - für Mario Kart Wii wäre das der hier: download.wiimm.de/wiimmfi/patcher/mkw-wiimmfi-patcher-v6.zip Dann das Spiel (ISO oder WBFS) in den gleichen Ordner packen, den Patcher starten, und nach ein paar Minuten hast du dann ein neues Image mit Wiimmfi-Support was du in Dolphin starten kannst.

• About banning

That would probably be a good idea. As of a couple months ago, the server knows what track you are playing. And if you got banned for using a 200cc pack, then that most likely means you used a 200cc track, knowingly or unknowingly. If you only changed lighting in the tracks, the track would show up as unknown track. It only shows up as 200cc pack in the moderator view when that exact track file is from a 200cc pack. So if you got banned for using a 200cc pack but you claim you didn't use one, se…

• Well probably you configured it this way. When you select 2p local gameplay, there's a settings / rules button where you can enable/disable CPU players and enable/disable random tracks.

• Wiimmfi an sich ist erstmal "nur" der Server für den Onlinemodus, sowohl für MKWii, als auch für Custom Tracks in MKWii, als auch für andere Spiele. Mit CTs an sich hat Wiimmfi aber nichts zu tun; dafür brauchst du dann noch ne CT-Distribution wie z. B. CTGP Revolution oder Wiimms MKW Fun. Um Wiimmfi auf Dolphin zu spielen brauchst du ein NAND-Backup von einer Wii (oder WiiU, aber wenn du beides hast nimm die Wii, das ist weniger fehleranfällig). Das kannst du, wenn Bootmii auf der Wii installie…

• I can't see any login from that serial number. Which error do you get, 23918 or the 7-day wait (23899 / 23887)? Are you using a new enough Dolphin (one of the recent dev builds, 5.0-stable is too old)?

• Hm, that is not supposed to happen ... Can you tell me the serial number of your console? Does this happen all the time, can you try running it again after restarting the console? Are you starting the tool normally through the homebrew channel?

• Ctgp (dolphin) guest vr

Leseratte - - Mario Kart Wii

A Guest player cannot have VR, neither in CTGP nor in the original game. Guest players also cannot vote for tracks, they'll always automatically vote whatever the 1st player voted for.

• Du kannst Anwendungen auch einfach auf einen FAT32-formatierten USB-Stick draufpacken. Musst dann nur im HBC von SD auf USB umstellen. Oder, wenns zwingend übers Netzwerk passieren soll, kannst du Wiiload verwenden: wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiiload Dafür müssen Wii und PC nur im gleichen Netzwerk sein.

• About banning

23912 means you are using a downloaded friend code. If you download a 100% savegame that already has a friend code, more and more people will be using the same friend code, which is bad. Either download a 100% savegame without a friend code, or make an entire new savegame and use cheats to unlock everything.

• Collecting Error Codes

Yeah, that is due to the fact that the game has no fallback code when a port is already in use. The original game just used the port 0, which meant that the system (on Wii it would be the IOS, on Dolphin it would be the Windows / Linux kernel) assigns a random unused port. We patched it to always use the port that Wiimmfi tells the game, so that port forwarding works better / easier. On a Wii that is not a problem (since the port can't be in use by another application), but on Dolphin the ports …

• Unable to register

Leseratte - - Guest forum

Okay, I'm not aware of any issues with the registration page, and there are people who were able to register an account successfully today. Can you try using a different browser, or a different computer / device and see if it still happens?

• Collecting Error Codes

@InvoxiPlayGames I was unable to reproduce the issue. I was able to connect to Wiimmfi just fine, with two Dolphin instances running on seperate computers in the same network, both having the same NAND and thus the same local port. There will only be issues when you try to connect twice with the same in-game friend code (like Reboot) or when you run two instances of Dolphin on the same computer. If you can stil reproduce the issue, can you send me network dumps from both clients?

• I have tested that tool with an USB drive and it didn't work for me, that's why I said to use an SD card. If it worked for you, great. You'll probably just need to wait for the 913 error to go away (24h), then try to connect with the fixed NAND and the correct MAC address, and once that's done I can remove the 7-day-wait.

• Done.

• Collecting Error Codes

Probably not. Your problem is because you are trying to connect twice with the same friend code. Invoxi's problem is probably related to Dolphin's networking code. Unless @InvoxiPlayGames is also trying to use the same friend code twice?

• One in-game friend code (in your video: 4599-2651-1494) can only be online a single time. That is a limitation of how Gamespy identifies players and can't easily be worked around by Wiimmfi. It is supposed to be a unique identifier for the player. You need to make another license with a different friend code, then you can connect simultaneously. It has always been that way, even on the original servers. That has nothing to do with consoles being on the same Wiimmfi account.

• Collecting Error Codes

Interesting. I didn't test it, but I see no reason why two different devices on a network wouldn't be able to use the same local port for their connection. I haven't verified that on console - I will try doing that (connecting to Wiimmfi with two real consoles), and if that works, it's probably a bug in Dolphin. Can you send me a network dump of the 2nd Dolphin that is unable to connect?