Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• It doesn't make Dolphin any harder - in fact, Dolphin is arguably easier now; Dump your Wii NAND (how are you playing Wii games if you dont have a wii or wii u to legally dump them?), import to dolphin, change MAC address, launch game.

• Assigning consoles.

PokeAcer - - Wiimmfi (English)

then you're not on Wiimmfi, you're on altwfc.

• Assigning consoles.

164.132.44.106 is the recommended DNS. To assign a console to your WHB account, login to any Wiimmfi game on the same connection your PC is using. Go to the assign page and enter in the friend code for the game you're currently online with.

• About banning

FLVs can be uploaded to YouTube

• About banning

Quote from Leandroizoton: “Quote from StarWolf3000: “Then go into the Internet Settings and open the "Nintendo DS Connections". ” Thank you for the suggestion, it took some additional steps but I managed to make it work.You can’t delete WFC in the console settings and can’t access with gen5 games either. The solution is to insert a gen4 game that has the WiFi configuration (I used Pokémon Platinum) and through the game’s menu access the WFC configuration and erase it. You then set a new connecti…

• About banning

Quote from Leandroizoton: “Quote from StarWolf3000: “@Leandroizoton Boot up Pokémon White on your 2DS/3DS and from the Main Menu open the "Nintendo WFC Settings". Open up "Options", where you can "Erase Nintendo WFC Configuration". ” This is only available in gen4 games. In gen5 when you select Nintendo WFC Settings it just appear a message asking you to change settings in the console configuration menu. ” Quote from StarWolf3000: “Quote from Leandroizoton: “This is only available in gen4 games.…

• About banning

Hi! 23912 would imply your profile is banned and that the FC is probably been shared. However, you're on a DS! You could easily just go to Nintendo WFC Settings -> System Information and hit "Erase Nintendo WFC information." next time you go online, your DS should automatically generate a new Friend Code as it'll think your DS is a different one :3

• 164.132.44.106 is a good DNS for DS

• Multi Game Support

iirc MvDK is known to have issues. once SAKE is investigated and fixed, a lot of games might start working again

• About banning

You can't be helped if you don't give a friend code for the moderators to check

• Multi Game Support

that's like 99% a SAKE error, something we know is currently flaky

• ". I turned off the WiiU and pulled the SD card and the file is there under the WiiU Folder which is a folder of Homebrew Launcher and Wuphax. Can anyone here help me out and see what Im doing wrong?" there should be a file called `payload.elf` inside the wiiu folder :3

• Multi Game Support

20100 sounds like a DNS/SSL error - you should be using 164.132.44.106 assuming you’re using an unpatched copy of the cartridge. Don’t worry about needing a US copy - I simply needed one to find out the name since I can’t speak Japanese

• Multi Game Support

@dragoon I found the game name from the US version, assuming they use the same NAME (they might not!) you should be able to connect now - the Team Plaza won't work, nor will the Bonus Data.

• Wiimmfi NATNEG beta test

UPnP isn't a simple thing however, currently it's using libraries that while easy to implement would take a lot of space up, iirc. However, it might be possible to use the GameSpy HTTP and XML libraries already in MKW to perform it I'll gladly sign up for the beta test [though I think I'm already basically part of it now]

• About banning

Seems like you enjoy being banned, eh? Anyways, maybe a forum mod should delete their spam (and my message since it'll no longer make sense at that point) to try to clean up this thread.

• wiimmfi.de/err/23915 Use your Wii NAND, not the Dolphin generic NAND.

• Hi; that's not an issue of the smash spectator service - a lot of people play in friend rooms only, because the netcode of Smash is awful and doesn't like to work often.

• Multi Game Support

Hi! ID/SECRET pairs are required for games that use matchmaking, etc. Some DS games do NOT go online for matchmaking, and instead only connect to a DLS1 server for file download. What game are you trying to make a definition for?

• About banning

Beatles-Hey-Jude-adobe1.jpg Hey Jude by The Beatles