Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Multi Game Support

dragoon - - Wiimmfi (English)

@larsenv Thank you so much! Thank you for what you're doing! I tried it with the Japanese version of 「Super Kaseki Horider」. However, I get an error code 31020. I used 164.132.44.106 and 8.8.8.8. Security fails in the same way whether it's WEP or WPA2. I don't have the US version of 「Fossil Fighters Champions」 so I can't try it out.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Fossil Fighters Champions (USA) Super Kaseki Horider (JPN) Change these to「partially working」. Team Plaza and Bonus Data do not work. Furthermore, it is not possible to play against other countries. This may be due to the fact that it is region locked.

• Multi Game Support

@Wiimm Fossil Fighters Champions(USA) Super Kaseki Horider(JPN) These will work perfectly except for the Team Plaza. Set it to Full support. However, you can't play against players from different countries. This may be due to a region lock.

• Multi Game Support

Yes! So that's what it was all about! I set my DNS to 164.132.44.106 and 8.8.8.8 and got connected! We'll be testing battles and such in the future. Thank you so much!

• Multi Game Support

@PokeAcer Thank you so much! Thank you for what you're doing! I've tried it on the Japanese version and it gives me the error code 20100, I've tried reconnecting once an hour 5 times and they all fail in the same way. the connection test to wiimmfi on the DS has been successful. It doesn't matter, I tried to connect to wiimmfi with wii, but I got an error code 52231 many times, so my wi-fi router might be bad. I've set my DNS to 95.217.77.151 and 8.8.8.8 so there should be no mistake..... I don'…

• Multi Game Support

Thank you for your reply. Japanese version of "super kaseki horider" The American version of "Fossil Fighters Champions" There is no PAL version and no Korean version. The Japanese version of the ID is VDEJ. The USA version of the ID is VDEE. It's done as follows in the RPG wi-fi matchup youtube.com/watch?v=h_IwGO_iK58

• Multi Game Support

Thank you for your reply. The name itself was not mentioned in the list. Is there any other way to play against each other on wi-fi?

• Multi Game Support

Hello. I tried to create a definition file for a certain DS, but download.wiimm.de/mkw-ana/lists/ github.com/barronwaffles/dwc_n…or/blob/master/gslist.cfg When I looked at these two lists, there was no SECRET written on them. So my question is, how did you create the SECRET on this list? In short, I want to know how to get a SECRET. Also, even if I'm not on the list, can I still use wiimmfi if I can identify my ID and SECRET?

• hello.

dragoon - - User introduction

I have registered a certain NDS to make it wiimmfi compatible. I'm a complete beginner so I don't know anything about it, but thanks for your help.