Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• About banning

MysticJeffy - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from Fesstaworld: “hola a todos, mi pregunta es porque no puedo entrar a wiimmfi?, me da este error al entrar y algunos usuarios dicen que significa baneo, porque tengo este error y como se soluciona? ” The reason you were banned is because you were permanently banned a while ago (Hey Neptune777 btw). the top right of images 3-5 show that it is Neptune777 because the google account is his YouTube account pic.

• About banning

Quote from datraptor: “@MysticJeffy nothin we can do without an FC of yours ” I have some of my old fcs on the wiimmfi page so i could send those. This is one of my wiis: 4730-4660-8830. after this wii all my other consoles have spoofed info so do you think you can still unban? Edit: what i mean by "do you think you can still unban" im talking about all my other wiis that have spoofed info the one i sent is the only wii that has spoof info and for the wiis that have spoofed info they have spoofe…

• About banning

Quote from MysticJeffy: “Almost a year ago i was banned for using a modded bike to give myself a really unfair advantage, at the time I did it because of being tired of losing and didn't think I could've gotten banned (because i was dumb) sadly that did happen. I understand what i did was really bad and regret ever using it in the first place. I should've just played legit and nothing would've happened. I regret doing this because I love mkwii and other servers don't have the same "feeling" or a…

• About banning

I bypassed a LOT, I regret doing everything. Wiimmfi is a great place and wish i could comeback.

• About banning

Almost a year ago i was banned for using a modded bike to give myself a really unfair advantage, at the time I did it because of being tired of losing and didn't think I could've gotten banned (because i was dumb) sadly that did happen. I understand what i did was really bad and regret ever using it in the first place. I should've just played legit and nothing would've happened. I regret doing this because I love mkwii and other servers don't have the same "feeling" or activity as wiimmfi. Thank…

• Wiimmfi err code 23917

he said he is using Mario Kart Fun, and i believe that is a custom track pack. So that would be the problem

• import miis to dolphin

use mii installer, and mount your sd.raw file to a virtual hard drive

• i don't know much about making stuff like this but at least i know it would work (if i try to patch with a different server).

• could this work for other servers at all i know someone will prob not try but it would be nice

• About banning

Hello, about a year ago i got banned for speed hacking by using a custom character/Bike and because of how i was back then i decided to start bypassing (now that i said that my chances of getting unbanned are prob really low). Now I can fully say what i did was wrong and i should've not even did anything that i did. I really regret doing it because i had so much fun on wiimmfi and Alt servers don't have the same amount of players. Also the main reason i'm asking for a unban is because im off for…

• About banning

Quote from Atlas: “Considering you bypassed your ban 6 times, you can't simply appeal ” Ok it was worth a try

• About banning

So a long time ago I was banned for hacking in a clan war (I was dumb, still kinda am) and I want to ask for a appeal because I have changed a lot. My fc is 4945-2153-6755. Unban would be nice but if I don’t it’s fine, it’s not my choice if the mods choice.