Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

• About banning

datraptor - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from T0MMY: “That is actually crazy to me, you people act like I committed a crime I mean yes I understand hacking is still bad but I thought I used it for the right thing but I guess not. But 2 years are you out of your mind? Im probably not even gonna play wii in 2 years I would be focusing on life. And this game may die in 2 years but still thats too long I would at least say shorten it down to 4 months but whatever I see how it is. ” Without a strict banning policy, hackers would go ra…

• About banning

@Tommy the chances that you will get unbanned anytime soon are very low. You have cheated atleast 2 times, and tried to circumvent your ban multiple times. The usual time you have to wait before you can appeal for a permanent ban are 2 years. Come again then.

• About banning

Honestly, i dont see anybody trolling in that match at all. The ban is absolutely unreasonable, atleast with this timestamp. People playing battle shouldnt really report anybody they see who is appereantly trolling......

• About banning

you turn off your console . And if you didnt finish the race, then i wonder why that ban went trough. Sit DCing or just waiting for the race to end without actually racing when you have speedmods enabled, shouldnt give you a ban. Whats your FC?

• About banning

@Patrick42 You can always disconnect from the room if you happen to join a WW race with any modified MyStuff packs. You didnt do that and finished atleast 1 race, so the ban stays. Its only a 1 week ban anyways, so dont worry too much.

• About banning

Usually you can appeal for perma bans after 2 years. Not 2 months

• About banning

@MysticJeffy nothin we can do without an FC of yours

• About banning

Why do you expect to get out of a permanent ban after only 1 month? @Valentine It says permanent ban, not 1 Month ban. You got a 2nd chance already, its not like you immediately got a permanent ban after hacking once. You hacked once, received a 2 week ban (pretty generous, usually those are 4 weeks), and then hacked again.

• About banning

Its another case of faulty mission pack, that uploads the times of their mission to the competition leaderbords instead @Amaya

• About banning

Quote from Xerney: “Wii Name: NL2(Balloons)Xerney Game Banned on: Mario Kart Wii How Long im banned for: A Month or 4 weeks FC: 2239-3900-4678 Why i was banned: I was banned because off the use off speed hacks online in WW. My apology: I would like to have a second chance online if i could, i wont use any kind off hacks this time around ill just stick to the legit game and play like a normal person if i did get unbanned from wiimmfi i would appreciate it and give my thanks to the mod/mods who di…

• About banning

Thats because in the past there has been no way to see what textures people were using. Those textures you used have always caused lagg ( i used some of them myself for a while, so i experienced the lagg myself), and since we can see what textures people use, the ones that are not allowed will cause you a small ban which increases over time.

• About banning

Considering you have made an apology vide once, which turned out (unsurprisingly) to be just a fake, do you really expect that anybody will ever take an aplogy serious from you? Sorry, but you blew your chance at that point already.

• About banning

Sorry, but we sadly cant do anything with the lack of information from your report. We need atleast an FC or a Profile ID (PID) of the cheater. @Josue

• About banning

Quote from George Gaming YT: “hey Guys it's MeBean35000VR with another MKWii Video. BORRRING not Trying to act Innocent if there's anyone that thinks there something it's you lol. How am I supposed to Know that playing on a other console gets u banned? It's not in your rules u just like Taking piss. anyways I got new FC xD. Figure it out smart boy ” Its called common sense. Which, you appereantly seem to lack. If you get thrown out of a club or a bar, they wont let you in, even if you wear a dis…

• About banning

So you think " i hacked on my PC, so im allowed to play on my wii" is ok? Sorry buddy, but we punish the player, not the device you play on. Should´ve thought about that yesterday. @Puerto_MK

• did you switch safe to SD card settings?

• About banning

well, thats lagg in that case

• About banning

You press accelerate the moment you touch the ground

• About banning

my apology, i misread your initial message. No idea why not, but i just guess that there is not a single moderator who understands russian, nor is there any russian Player who reported it. And, nor do i care About what your Name means.

• About banning

Quote from caroliine: “My name is shlyukha on Mario kart why do i not get bannad lmao ” Who knows, without an FC nobody is able to tell you why you got banned atleast.