Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

• I'm assuming this will remain as a CTGP-only feature.

• About banning

ventord - - Wiimmfi (English)

Quote from Fesstaworld: “ ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Hi all, my question is why am I unable to connect to Wiimmfi? I'm getting this error and someone told me that it is a ban. Why am I getting this error and what can I do to fix it? ” Yep. That code means you're banned. Maybe a moderator could check your Friendcode to see why you got banned. Also since you speak spanish, I'll leave the answer in spanish aswell: Sí. Ese error significa que te han baneado. Algo debiste haber hecho para que te banearan. …

• Hello. Enabling DMZ on your Wii may help: en-americas-support.nintendo.c…onsole-into-a-routers-dmz (The tutorial says "Switch" but is also applicable to the Wii, 3DS, Wii U and any console).

• Wiimmfi Server

Happy sixth Anniversary, Wiimmfi! Mario Kart Wii's online mode only lasted for six years on Nintendo's servers. Wiimmfi is now about to surpass that!

• Wiimmfi new NATNEG update

Is this normal? EDIT: it seems to be happening on every room. ARN7d9v.png wrI2bG8.png

• MKWii - Competitions!

I've noticed that the competition "Hidden Pokeys on DS Desert Hills" has never been ran before on Wiimmfi, despite it being available. Is there a reason for this?

• About banning

Report. Name: Player (no name) Hacks: BR hacks (setting and holding his BR to 9999br) Friendcode: 2797-7372-6459 PID: wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p600852219 YqOmw9q.png Edit by System: Der sysCheck-Log ist zu kurz oder zu lang.

• Wiimmfi Server

Yes, I was referring to Wii VC game injects on Wii U (I wanted play MKW using the gamepad as a controller). Oh well, thanks for the info, Leseratte. Any plans on fixing it in the future? Or is it just not possible?

• Wiimmfi Server

I didn't know where to ask this, but... Does Wiimmfi work with Wii U's Wii VC?

• True, well in the meantime you could also set the Homebrew Channel on Autoboot to have some kind of brick protection, if youre going to mess with the system menu

• There is an app forwarder that can boot Priiloader via the Homebrew Channel (without using the RESET button). Link: -removed-

• About banning

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4yLd_rMfoU[/url] Name: Valak ツ (with more symbols) Friendcode: 4429-8225-5457 Hacks used: Item Cheats. PID: wiimmfi.de/mkw/list/p600623969 The video is short because he disconnected quickly after I started recording but I think the video is enough proof.

• About banning

Yeah it seems that you can't play Battles anymore without being reported here. Seriously, these lame reports really needs to stop.

• Wiimmfi Server

I just wanted to tell that we are on the fifth anniversary of Wiimmfi! One more year, and we will outlive the original Nintendo WFC!

• VR calculations

What if we implement what CTGP-R does? Make the game consider VR when you start searching opponents, then ignore the VR Rating after 35/60 seconds of searching.

• About banning

Quote from BThrough: “If you're going to unban Blaze, you might as well unban everyone, including me. ” The difference between Blaze and you is that Blaze did nothing wrong (his hacked ghost got uploaded automatically).

• Wiimmfi error 23913 on Dolphin

Quote from Glidepixel: “I read this just now "If you are using Dolphin and are unable to connect, make sure you followed the Wii Network guide (de.dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/), have added your Wiis NAND backup to Dolphin and entered your Wii's MAC address in the Dolphin config." Still no idea what NAND is, but I did the network guide and have no clue on how to change the mac address or nand. I now get error code 23913 ” You need to dump your Wii's NAND (NAND is essentially all…

• Great. It's always good to see new ways to access Wiimmfi!

• That should never happen. You're using Dolphin, right?

• Wiimmfi Server

Good thing I asked first However, Call of Duty games are also giving me error 20103 (and the servers are still online) but I guess I'll play them on PS3 instead.