Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 868.

• About banning

Frost3227 - - Wiimmfi (English)

I don’t think it’s that serious of an issue. (We know the slurs anyway) Not that I agree with them promoting what they’re saying in kick reasons, I don’t; There was never a rule against it, and probably shouldn’t be, unless the issue is more severe.

• About banning

Impressive. Every word of what you just said was wrong. First thing, be glad you have any chance at all. The official policy back in 2015 was that you don't get any unban at all. Back in the era of (23914/5) pernanent console bans, you were gone for good. Secondly, believe it or not, Wiimmfi will still be around in 2 years. I quit for 2 years after I resigned myself, I didn't expect to be active at all, yet here I am again (thanks corona) And last but not least, don't make it seem like you're be…

• About banning

That's how you react to a temporary ban? You're not very smart are you?

• About banning

Probably won't happen. If when he is unbanned and the same thing happens, just record proof like the first time, and he will likely receive the longer (or permanent) ban.

• About banning

Quote from datraptor: “you turn off your console ” It's really this simple. Not to mention if you're running speed mods like that and you still choose to finish the race, the new(?) stats page publicly displays your finish time. It'd be quite obvious, and a moderator can slam you without even being in the game, or having any video proof.

• About banning

Quote from Frosty107: “This guy needs watched, thank you. 0865-0028-7039 ” For what exactly? Seems like this user is currently in a match on CTGP, doesn't seem to be anything out of the obvious.

• Friendly reminder that the error code 23915 still exists, and messing with your identifiers would likely trigger this error.

• About banning

@Yellow change the video privacy settings to "unlisted" to at least be viewed here; currently it's private.

• Here we go again. Given the history with Dolphin and its functionality (and how it's easily abused), it should not be surprising at all why it won't be integrated with that.

• About banning

Quote from datraptor: “Why do you expect to get out of a permanent ban after only 1 month? @Valentine It says permanent ban, not 1 Month ban. You got a 2nd chance already, its not like you immediately got a permanent ban after hacking once. You hacked once, received a 2 week ban (pretty generous, usually those are 4 weeks), and then hacked again. ” I can almost guarantee you, you'll get the same answer. This post was only 2 weeks ago...

• If I remember correctly, the tool still spoofs unnecessary consoles or profiles, so it’s probably unlikely that it would be allowed. Besides, you never mentioned *how* it would be helpful. It only exists for malicious purposes.

• How exactly would it be useful? And in what other games are you referring to?

• About banning

Just woke up. Let’s pretend I didn’t post my own friend code above. It was 3am as I posted that. Actual profile is wiimmfi.de/stats/mkw/list/p600924165

• About banning

Player in this match I'm convinced was intentionally losing. In normal gameplay, they may just seem like a player that's just really bad, but, they have - Consistently fallen a lap behind, in just about every match I've played, if I'm not mistaken - Stops on BC3 in this video to troll others who are a lap ahead - has 28XX vr now, and counting (down) - Tries to take the BC3 cut. If you're a very inexperienced player who keeps falling a lap behind, chances are, you won't attempt to take the BC3 cu…

• About banning

Encountered someone using speed hacks, or speed mods, one or the other. 2110-5388-3598 watch-pid-24x16.png 3. guest CTGP vs—6072Funk/Flam✖✓ — jasper 2P7uhdxYRWKL1htdRP4AVQ.png youtube.com/watch?v=6ruUJ_1fx-M

• About banning

On my end it did not, already tried a few times. Edit, apparently it allows it for Firefox. For whatever reason. I added it to the original post above.

• About banning

More mild disruption in the late hours here, and the early hours there. 1552-1973-8063 watch-disabled-24x16.png 7. HOSTEur/2vs— —3972 5000 ig→mdbinda This individual seems to be going on a quest to lose all of his VR. Multiple matches, same story. I witness this in the match myself, and recorded a match, but I used OBS, and it saved the file as .flv so I can't even do anything with it. However, the stat page shows each match he's losing, and it's intentional. It's not even so much the intent of …

• About banning

Actually... I always see it happen. Especially in live view. Keep in mind if he's using CTGP client, it's impossible to use chests, and might be lag. If you consistently have played MKW online for a long time, you would know what I mean. It doesn't seem *very* suspicious, at least in my opinion.

• About banning

Again, looks like an innocent case of lag. Noteworthy also that it looks like he is using CTGP. Be careful about reports that might seem like a short delay of lag. Players can briefly teleport, fall/respawn instantly, etc... Edit: I'm not a moderator (anymore, at least), and any moderator can of course disagree with me. It's not my decision, but I'm just saying what it looks likely to be.

• About banning

@TheReporter it might not be. From firsthand experience, there has been an absolute ton of lag lately on the server from different players... Sometimes disconnects as well.